Errorink (Request)

Error had to tell Ink something. It was important. More important than destroying aus. He had to tell him, if he didn't- he suppressed those thoughts. Dangling his legs off of outertales cliff.

The subtle breeze, and glowing stars made this au so beautiful. This was one of the aus error was very reluctant to destroy, as he'd come here often to relax. He knew outertale sans, sometimes they'd bump into each-other while error was having one of his visits.

He had hoped ink would show up, he was forgetful and very- absent minded at times.
So there was a 50/50 chance he would even show up in the first place.

Just as error was beginning to doubt him showing up at all, there was a sloshing sound of paint behind him. Ink hopping out of a puddle of ink. He clicks his brush back into it's holster, coming up and sitting beside error.

"What do you need? You wouldn't call me unless it was something important."

His voice sounded different, it lacked the enthusiasm that ink always had. In fact, he seemed off in other ways. His eyes were a dull grey, not the usual colors of shapes. Just two small blobs. His color seemed so dull, like he was drained of it.

Error pushed the thoughts aside, continuing to tell ink what he had wanted.

"I̴̞͂n̵̢̈ḱ̸̠,̷͖̒ ̶͓̉Į̴͝'̴͍́v̴̩̆ë̷͖́ ̵̼̎b̸̭͗e̴̙͆e̷̻͠n̶̘̋ ̸͚̽m̸̹̆ȇ̵̠a̶͙͗ň̷̙i̸̙͐ń̴̯g̷͇̑ ̵̩̓t̷͖̕o̵͓͂ ̸͕̆t̵̖̒e̶̻̽l̴̘͝l̴̼̍ ̵͍͝y̴̼͛o̸̻̐u̷̥͗ ̴͙̅s̵̻̓ǫ̸̌m̶̩͝ẽ̷̡t̸̡̋h̴͈̑ī̶ͅn̸̩̑g̴̺̀ ̴̨̓ḟ̴̯o̷̖̎r̶̬̿ ̷͙͋a̶̘͛ ̸̥̕w̶̥͆ḩ̵̀i̵̊͜l̵̦̀ê̸̗.̸̼͒ ̷͖̅"

"Go on."

What was wrong with him? Usually he'd be excited for error to tell him something...
Error takes in a deep breath. Ready to spill the beans.

"I̵͕͈̼͛͊̈n̸̡̗̭̈͂͒k̶̩̉̓ ̶̡̗̊͝I̴̝͑'̶͚̳͊́͠v̴̘̪̏̊͗ȅ̶̳̱̎͐ ̸̘̻̏͛̚l̵͎̝̔i̴̺̹̅k̵̟̕ͅé̵̹̩͓ḍ̵͕̆͊ ̵̢̧͍̃̾y̴͉͔͎͐̽̈́ō̴̞͇ṳ̵͝ ̷̮͂͋f̵̹̜͊͂̚͜ȯ̷̢̪̜̎̄ŗ̴͍̭͊̅ ̶̛̼̂͗a̴̛̠̬͈̎̕ ̸̧̙̎l̴͈̇͋ô̷̬̺n̴̡̳̯͘g̷̀͜ ̴̮̣͛̾t̴̪̘͛͊̾ͅi̶̙̽̾m̵̧̤͕̆e̸̗͈̩͛͝,̷̢̼̮̓͂ ̵̞̈ḅ̵̔ŭ̵̩̻̃͌ṯ̴͓̅̂̓ ̷̡́̎̓I̵̯͈͋ ̶̪̫͆̈́͘ḥ̵͕͉̉̇͘a̶̢̽̏̓v̷̻͚͚͌͝e̴̻̮͌͗͝n̵̡͕͍̆̿'̸̦̗͓̊̽͐t̵̹̘̀̅̎ ̸͍͍̗͊̈t̷̡̨̛̥̎̏o̴̧͔̬̿̆͊l̸̖̔̀̑ͅd̵̼̝̆̕͠ ̵͇̉ý̴̧̱̝ó̷̠ü̵̪͊͜.̵̡̼̜̐͛͝ ̶̦͍̉A̶͙͇͗n̷̮͚̅͐̈d̷͕̪̥̆ ̷͙̞̐͊͠n̶̨͙͇̈̍̈o̸̪͠t̷̺̱̻͐ ̶̨͂͑̚j̶̳̑ú̸̜͇͚s̶̘͔͕͐̆̽t̴̙̖͙̐͗ ̵̒͂̕ͅi̶͙̔͆͛n̶͖͕͒̿ ̷͖̻͕̏a̸̛̱͗ ̸̧͙͕̓̈́̿f̵̙̳͖͐̈́͂ŕ̸̦͓͖̍i̶͍͛̾͋e̶̠̘͐n̷̨̓̑͠d̸͈̊ ̸̩̮̊͜w̸̨͖̦̄̕ȁ̵͖̭̌ÿ̸͇͛̈́"

Ink seemed unfazed by errors confession.
Why wasn't he responding? What was wrong? Did error say something bad-?
A million questions shot through errors head at a fast pace. His glitching getting repeatedly worse at the same time.

"Error. Im emotionless, I can't feel anything for anyone without these." He lifts up the sash holding onto his viles..which were empty at the moment.

Error didn't care if he could feel without those or not, he loved ink, and nothing was getting in the way of that.

Error places a hand on inks shoulder gently, contact still wasn't his forte.
" Ḯ̷̗͈͎̲́n̷̳͙̥̥̆̓͑̈́k̶̝̥͂͆͑̽̕.̵͓̞̙̾͗͝ͅ ̷͍͙̊̕ͅI̶̲̜̯̱̊̋̕ ̶͙̺͈̂d̵̨̖͖̚͝ọ̶͐n̴̡̹̎'̸̥̮̭̳̂͋t̷͉̺̞̔̔̂͠ ̶̙͇͎̬͊c̷͓͕̞̀̎̉a̶͕̬̪̤̓̎̅͑͜r̶̜̐ͅe̴̱͖͆ͅ.̸̤͙̳̮̥͑̐̍͠ ̴̼̳̉͌̒I̶̧͔̩͑̾̈̒͜͜ ̸͕̀̀̐͆̍l̸̯̱͆o̶̰͉̳̙̠͊͛̈́ṽ̴̥̤͈̤͠e̴̪̺̯̒̄̀̃ ̷̧͆̓̽͌̇y̸̢̳̦̿͊̔̔̊o̵̢̢͓͕̒̐̏u̷̫͐͐ ̵̪͚̪̭̎̈̑͝ä̷͙̪̪͇͔n̷͈͒y̸̨̛̭̗͎ẅ̸͒̑ͅa̷̩̽̓͂̽ỷ̷̋͗́ͅs̶̺̭͍͋͜.̶͚̲̝̇͆̋̚ ̷̨̳͕̚͝Y̵̟̩̿͒̽̈́̌ỏ̵͓̪̹̖̥͘͝ṳ̵̳̯̮͉̐̎͆r̸̛̫͙̣̋͆ ̸̧͈̹̅̈́t̸̤͙͗̌̽̈ẖ̴̥̫̓̈́ḙ̶̯̥͉͍́̓ ̵̝̭͙͐̈́̋̇ȍ̵̭͕̔͠ͅn̵͈̭̳̈́̍e̵͚̗͊͒̾̀ ̵̭̙͎͑̾́ẁ̶̠̼̇̃͜h̶̖͈̜̐o̴̪͐̿̕͜ ̶̢͈͐͆ḁ̴̈́c̴̙̯̆̊̚t̵̛̼̍̔͛s̴̬̰͈͕̀̃̃ ̶̳̘̳̌͒õ̵̞̤n̸͍͙̿̌ ̵̨͎̲̒̾͑̚̚ẗ̵͕̳́̾̀͗h̶̨͈̦̭͌͐́͝ĕ̸̦̠̻͜ ̸̢͖̲̯͇͑̉͘e̴̙͕̤͙̊̅̍m̷̢̨̀̓̆̃̑o̷̹̻̙͕͖͌̋̋̕ţ̵̥̿͛̅̂̊͜í̸̡̻̘̲̼̆̓͋ȍ̸̢̩̹̋͗̍ͅṅ̶̛̘s̵͚̐̊̈́ ̵̣̟̔̅̓t̶̫̤̙̬̄h̸̨͖̺̲͇͛͊̌̚ḙ̷͈͐ ̵̛͉͈̩̽̓̓v̵̜͈̲̼̅̔͆̎ì̴̧̛́̐́ĺ̴̦͖̜̇e̴̢̟̥͐̒s̸̳̰̟̣͑̂̏̑̔͜ ̸̛̩͚͓̝͍̅ǵ̵̨̡̗̕͝ȉ̷̮̭̪̭͋̈́̒͝v̴͉͔̙̪̻͌̑̿̎ę̸̓͛ ̷̢̛̜̙͙̲̅͑͂y̷̰̳̟͙̽̒̇͝o̶̥̲̫͑̿͜ų̶͔̘̪̃̑̒̇ ̴̧̧̭͕̲̓̆͊"

Somehow this gave ink reassurance. He didn't feel as alone anymore. He looks down at his viles, with a blank stare. Yeah..error was right. He acted on the emotions, maybe he did have his own personality.

"Thank you error.." he slowly brings error into a hug, trying not to set off his glitching even more.  This was what he needed,

reassurance.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Ahahaaa i finished this in a day so i could get it out and do more requests. So uh i hope you enjoy it?

 So uh i hope you enjoy it?