23 » past .

Your chapter is ready .
Enjoy!

_

" where is she ?"
She was snatched out of her thoughts when she heard , turning to the direction it came from .
To find non other than the woman she had escaped her custody .

Her whole existence fell numb , emotionless and cold at her appearance .
Not even bothering to look at her anymore as she slumped in her seat , trying her best at being disrespectful and triggering .

" mrs yang , please come in . " the other woman said , standing up to lead her to have a seat .

The principal could feel the tension , palms sweating as she watched the young girl and the older woman and could feel the heavy air .
She cleared her throat , about to open her mouth in a try to ease the awkwardness and silence .

" Why was I asked here principal huang ? I don't have any one that I'm responsible for here ? " mrs yang butted in , cutting her off before she even started .

" uh , I believe you do ? Little miss yang over here g-" she was once again cut off , the woman that radiated authority and intimidation owning the room to herself " I don't know who you are talking about . So if you excuse me , I got a tired son that I don't want to come to an empty house . "

She was standing up , leaving the younger woman flustered and words stuck in her throat .

" typical mrs yang . "
A voice mocked , everybody in the room halting and freezing at it .
The old woman slowly turned around , burning down the speaker " what did you say ?! "

" what ? You can't take the simple fact that I 'spat' mother dearest ?"
The girl hissed out , a smirk and a raised brow decorating her emotionless eyes and mocking expression .
" poor xiaolou can't starve now can he ? "

" watch your mouth around me girl !"
The woman said , pointing at the small girl that had just stood up , tall and proud .

The poor principal stood there . Too intimidated and lost on what to do as she stood there , watching helplessly .

" what if I won't ? What will you do , call my nonexistent parents ?! You said it yourself , you have nothing to do with me or anybody else in this school ." The girl spat out sarcastically , sharp and flaming eyes standing against her mother's .

" You're such a disgrace , why did we have another child .." the woman trailed off , disappointed and sympathetic eyes staring at the girl that stood her ground , seemingly unfazed by the woman's words , as if she had heard them a million times in her life .

She scoffed at the woman's confused expression , her brows meeting mockingly as she pouted sarcastically " what , don't tell me that you actually thought it wasn't obvious mother dearest ? You think that you haven't been acting like It for my whole fucking life ?!" She was getting enraged , sighing as she let her get on her nerves instead of her getting on hers .

" YOU'VE NEVER ACTED LIKE I WAS FUCKING RELATED TO YOU IN ANY WAY ! " the girl roared out , making both the women flinch at her tone and intimidating attitude .

She let out a big buff , turning to the principal with her flaming gaze " I'm sorry for causing you trouble principal Zhao , I apologize sincerely . But you see , I have always been trouble in a way . Don't worry , I'll never cause anymore trouble . " she said , not able to hide her anger even with the apologetic smile on her lips .