⋘The Mall⋙

⁂Pin's POV⁂

We were peacefully driving down the road.  I think Crystal fell asleep because I heard nothing from her side.

"Shit!"  She yelled.  I jumped and swerved a little on the road before I steadied myself.  I looked at Crystal wide eyed.  

"What happened?"  I asked focusing back on the road.  She ran a stressed hand down her face.

"I forgot to ask you to stop at my house, I forgot my wallet."  She sighed.

"We could turn around.  We're not that far."  Crystal shook her head.

"It's okay.  I can use apple pay.  You have that here right?"  She asked.  I nodded.  She leaned back and rested her head on the back of her seat.  We drove for another 5 minuets before we made it to the peer.  I drove the car up to the entrance of the ferry.

"How does this work we just drive on the boat and it goes?"  Crystal asked.  I smiled amused.

"What you don't have ferry's in america?"  

"Well, yea but Iv'e never been on one with a car."  She said.  It was silent for a moment.

"It's like riding a bike on a moving plane."  She joked.  I burst out laughing at the thought of that.  We both laughed while we loaded up into the boat.  Crystal smiled and shook her head.

"You Americans are weird."  I smirked and looked over at her.  The car was now parked and the ferry was almost ready to go.  

"I wouldn't be talking, pretty boy.  You Brits are the ones that eat nothing but butter, biscuits, and tea all day."  I scoffed.  But my face heated up.  I liked it when she called me that.  No, I loved it.  Okay, calm down Pin.  It's only her second day here.  I smiled over at her.  

"Well, your the ones that eat hamburgers that might not be real food and blast rap music everywhere you go."  I sneered.  Crystal rolled her eyes and grabbed the AUX cord that connected to my car.

"Crystal..."  I warned.  She smirked at me and plugged it into her phone.  

(This song is actually BOMB.  The beginning is such a vibe.  So I would recommend you listen to it.  Maybe it could make your playlist??)

She pressed a button on her phone and turned up the volume on my car.  I turned it down a little.  She looked at me annoyed.  

"Not now on the ferry."  I reasoned.  She huffed and whatever song she was loading in started playing.  Crystal started to sing and she looked over at me and smiled, mid song.

♪The party never ends

In a motel, laying with my sins, yeah

I'm tryna get revenge

You'll be all out of love in the end.

Spent ten hours on this flight, man

Tell the pilot ain't no flight plans

Can't believe whatever I'm saying

And they know whenever I land

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah♪

Crystal stopped singing and instead started dancing in her seat as the chorus of: Fuck the club up,  started playing.  She started to laugh and I did too.  Jeez just looking at her gave me butterflies.  We laugh and listened to music for a few minuets until the man on the intercom said we were now docking at the mainland.  I started back up the car and got ready to drive off the boat.