⋘@cj.drippy23 added you⋙

⁂Pin's POV⁂

Crystal smiled and turned around to walk down the hill.  Her duffel bag swung with each step she took.  I smiled a bit to myself and turned around to become face to face with my dad.

"Who was that?"  He asked glancing towards the direction Crystal went.  

"Her names Crystal.  New girl at the stables.  From Georgia."  I explained.  Dad nodded and shifted his gaze down to me.  His gaze suddenly hard.

"Not trying to get yourself arrested again, are you?"  I rolled my eyes.

"Dad. She's not like Zoe, she won't spy on my every move."  Dad scoffed.

"You've known her for a day and already trust her with everything?"  He exclaimed.

"Crystal's different dad, she-"

"That's how you get your heart broken, son!  Putting your trust in someone you shouldn't."  I opened my mouth to protest but dad cut me off again.

"I'm not having this conversation again.  Go wash up, it's getting late."  He said and stalked off to check some things around our yard.  I sighed and made my way into the house.  As I made my way up the stairs to my room I thought about Crystal.  I can't believe she's never had any friends before.  Who wouldn't want to be friends with such a funny and beautiful girl.  I mean, she did say she doesn't trust people.  But she did say she trusted me.  My heart beat faster at the thought.  She's never trusted anyone all her life.  But after spending only a day with me, she trust me of all people.  Me, the quiet, moody, stable boy.                                                                                               I took a pair of black sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt out of my dresser and made my way back down the stairs to the bathroom.  I got in and locked the door behind me.  I set my phone on the sink and turned on the water.  

↜Time skip↝ 

⁂Still Pin's POV⁂

I dumped my dirty clothes in the laundry basket that sat in the corner of my room.  I heard a ding sound from my pocket.   Plopping myself down on my bed, I took out my phone to read the notification.  cj.drippy23 added you.   I unlocked my phone and opened  Instagram.  Is that Crystal?  I asked myself.  Once the app loaded up, it showed I had a new DM.  I clicked on the message icon and at the top of the screen was a DM from cj.drippy23.  I opened it.  Found you Pin.🙃  It read.  I smiled faintly and replied.  

cj.drippy23: Found you Pin. 🙃

pin_hawthorne7: I'm sorry but do I know you?  

cj.drippy23: well, I sure hope you do. Because your my first ever friend. 

pin_hawthorne7: What's a friend? 🤷‍♂️

cj.drippy23: damn pin, your even stupider than I thought. 

pin_hawthorne7: ouch.😢

cj.drippy23: 😂I was only kidding Pin. i'm sorry😕

pin_hawthorne7: apology accepted.

cj.drippy23: good.

The smile never left my face during the whole conversation.  I went to to her page and clicked on her most recent picture. 

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Posted: Yesterday at 2:38 pm

Last day in Georgia.🙌 I'll miss Atlanta and the country side the most.                                              ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

I liked the picture and shut off my phone. I placed it on my nightstand.  I was about to get into the covers when my phone dinged.  Playfully rolling my eyes, I reached over for it.  

cj.drippy23: I see you've liked my picture.

pin_hawthorne7: What, I can't like my new friends picture?

cj.drippy23:  you better like my picture.

pin_hawthorne7: and why haven't you liked my recent picture? 

cj.drippy23: didn't feel like it.

pin_hawthorne7: some friend you are.🙄

cj.drippy23: oh. be quiet. 

pin_hawthorne7:😒

cj.drippy23: goodnight pin👻

pin_hawthorne7: goodnight crystal🙃

I smiled wider and put my phone back down on the nightstand.  I climbed into the covers and rested my head on the pillow.  After replaying the day in my head a few times, I eventually drifted off to sleep.  

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Authors note:

Sorry that chapter was short :/  I just got tired and it was really late. Next update coming soon!

-Mj🖤🥀