Free promises

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey I can be an angel"

"Yeah an angel in bed" I mutter, "You can clearly see the horns and the tail babe"

"Why do I love you?"

"You tell me" I laugh moving on top of him and grabbing his shirt from the floor

"Oh, right, cause you look sexy in my shirts."

"I like your cologne" I shrug

"And I like you"

"I think we both knew this" I smirk

"Shut up" he kisses me quickly and pulls my bottom lip, "I'm going out, getting some stuff for tomorrow"

"I know you have to work" I whisper touching his lip softly, "You don't have to hide that."

"They can't know this Miry, if they find out I'll be in the streets"

"No you won't, you just don't want to be laughed at, go work I'll be here."

He kisses me again and gets off and gets dressed quickly, "There's chips and beer downstairs, there might be some ramen soup, I love you bye" he says kissing my forehead

"You look great!" I yell

"Thank you!"

"And now I'm alone... Trevor!"

I wait a few seconds and he runs in, "Sup?"

"Chips and two beers, we're going to watch a movie."

"I have a girl over Miry"

"Ew. Chips and two beers, if King calls tell him I fell asleep"

"Enjoying your alone time?"

"Very much thank you" I smirk and he runs off to get my chips and beer, "Thank you, sorry I'm really lazy."

"It's alright, call Junior next I'll be busy"

"Tell her to hold the moans thanks bud"

He rolls his eyes and leaves. I turn the tv on and put on a comedy movie when Junior walks in.

"I could've been changing!" I yell

"Yeah, changing the channel. Move over" he says laying in bed, "What movie?"

"The Heat"

"Cool" he says taking my beer, "Where's King?"

"Out"

"Obviously, where?"

"Something about the bar" I say annoyed and take back my beer

"Why does King like you?" he ask annoyed, "He can do so much better"

"I know he can."

"You're agreeing with me?"

"Yeah, why shouldn't I be? You're right. I've seen all the girls he's been with, and they're all better looking than I am."

"That's not what I meant man. I mean, you're so.. rude, feisty, always so damn angry."

"It's because I'm talking to you, but with him I'm different unless he gets me pissed. Either way he's the scary one in the relationship, but him not knowing much about relationships he's really sweet."

"Him being sweet is scary" he laughs, "I'll leave you alone you look like you need sleep."

"No stay" I whisper, "This is my first night without King"

"And you want me to sleep in his bed, with you?"

"Just stay until I fall asleep" I mutter laying my head on his side