TL-14

Namaskaram 🙏

****

He moved to her room early in the morning as soon as he got freshen up. He saw her sleeping peacefully. There is nobody in the room except her. He moves towards her and sits beside her. He caresses her hair with a small smile on his face. He bends and kisses her forehead. She moves in sleep and slowly opens her eyes.

Sanskar: Good morning wifey!

Ragini: Good morning Sanskar!

She says with sleepy voice. She tries to sit while he helps her.

Sanskar: Any change in pain?

Ragini shakes her head slowly as no. He sighs. He cups her face.

Sanskar: It will be fine soon. Just you need to take medicines properly.

Ragini nods yes.

Sanskar: I will call someone to help you.

Ragini nods with smile. He goes to hall for someone but finds only Shanaya working in her laptop.

Sanskar: Shanaya!

She looks at him.

Shanaya: Haan Sanskar!

Sanskar: Ragini needs help. Could you?

Shanaya: (smiles) Ofcourse!

Saying she puts the laptop there and goes to help Ragini.

****

Sanskar is feeding Ragini when he hears some commotion. He frowns. He gives Ragini her plate and moves out of the room to see Gadodias sitting in the hall.

Sharmishta: Ragu?

She asks looking at Ap. Ap fake smiles.

Ap: She is upstairs in her room.

Shekhar: We are here to meet her.

Ap nods with fake smile and looks at Uttara.

Uttara: Bhabhi was getting fresh. She just woke up. Will check and lead you to her room.

She says and runs. Sanskar looks at her.

Uttara: They want to meet her.

She whispers. Sanskar shakes his head.

Sanskar: I will not let them near her no matter what.

Uttara: Then how?

Sanskar: You send them after ten minutes. I will look after the things.

He says. Uttara nods. She goes. Sanskar goes inside again. He takes plate from Ragini and feeds her again. She smiles.

Ragini: What happened?

Sanskar forwarded her last morsel.

Sanskar: Gadodias are here to meet you.

Ragini: I don’t want to meet them.

He forwards water to her.

Sanskar: I know. But I can’t stop them from entering the room. Will assure you they won’t be able to speak to you.

He says forwarding her medicines. Ragini smiles. She forwards her hands and pouts. He smiles and hugs her. She grins and hugs him tight.

Ragini: I Love You!

Sanskar: I Love You too!

He kisses her head.

Sanskar: Chalo lay down now.