TL-6

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*******

Ragini: Dadi ma I am going to MM to meet Sanskar!

She says taking blessings from Dadi once her breakfast is done. Dadi nods blankly as she is not ok with the marriage even now. She is thinking about Abhishek Varma and his alliance for Ragini. When Ragini is about to go Swara calls her. Ragini stops and looks at her.

Ragini: (annoyed and in mind) Now what does this girl want?

Swara: I will also come along with you. I want to meet Laksh.

Ragini: (in mind) Oh No!! Shanaya will be there in MM. If this girl comes there everything will be spoiled.

Swara: (shakes Ragini) Ragu where are you lost?

Ragini gets out of her thoughts and looks at Swara.

Ragini: huh! Nowhere!

Swara: Chale?

Ragini nods still in deep thoughts. She is tensed of how Shanaya will manage. She stops walking suddenly.

Ragini: Swara you keep walking I will just come!

Saying Ragini goes back to house without waiting for Swara to say anything. Ragini was about to go to her room when she heard her dadi ma speaking to Shanaya in phone. She stops and eavesdrops to her conversation.

Dadi: Hello Shanaya beta!

Shanaya: Hello dadi! How are you?

Dadi: Keep that aside beta. I need to tell something very important. Ragini agreed to marry that Sanskar Maheshwari.

Shanaya: (acting shocked) What that Laksh's brother? But he is mad na?

She gets glare from Laksh who is sitting beside her. She holds her ear mouthing sorry while he looks away angrily. She sighs and continues talking.

Dadi: That is what I am worried beta. He is mad and also if she gets married and go there that Laksh also will be there. What if he tries to...? No no I can't let that happen and also I want her to get married to your brother. Try to do something beta.

Shanaya: Dadi you don't worry I will talk to Ragini. But what is the need for her to marry that mad person?

Dadi: (fuming) That idiot Swara... Laksh and she love eachother it seems. I tried to deny just for name sake as I know about that Laksh being bad but that girl... Leave it why to talk about it... Maheshwaris kept a condition that Ragini should marry Sanskar if that Swara and Laksh should get married. My Laadoo being very good said ok. I am very worried about that. She isn't listening to me and beyond that her dadaji is also saying ok for her decision. I am struck here.

Dadi says all the story and her worry without giving gap to Shanaya to speak something.

Shanaya: So much happened dadi. Hmm... Ok now Ragini will come to teach me na then I will try to speak to her. You don't worry.

Dadi: Arey beta Now she went to Maheshwaris house. That Sanskar is adamant to see her. He is troubling her alot.

She says sadly.

Shanaya: It means she will not come to teach me today?

Shanaya acts to be sad.

Dadi: I think no beta. That Swara also went along with her. Don't know whether she will let my Laadoo do according her wish.

Shanaya: (with wide eyes) Whaaaatttt!!! Swara is also co....

She realises what she is about to blurt and stops. Ragini on the otherside while eavesdroping gets relieved as Shanaya got to know. She was planning to call and tell her but when she heard her dadi speaking to Shanaya she stopped as she cannot call her and is waiting for her dadi to cut the call.