TL-8

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

Ragini and Laksh are sitting in the car. Ragini is sitting bored while Laksh is doing something seriously in phone. They both are waiting for Swara who asked them 2 minutes time 30 minutes ago. Laksh didn't talk to her atleast a word. Ragini felt that he is angry with her. Ragini sighed.

Ragini: Laksh!

Laksh: Haan Ragu!

He says still looking at the phone.

Ragini: I am sorry!

He immediately looks at her.

Laksh: Why?

Ragini: On that day I called you irresponsible. I thought to tease you but not to hurt you. I am sorry.

Laksh: (shaking his head in disbelief) Pagal!

He hits her head lightly. She pouts. He laughs seeing her.

Laksh: I am not hurt. Yes I felt bad for few minutes but then I realised you were right. So I decided to do something seriously. So guess what I am going to start an event management company. Shanaya, Omi and two of my other friends are also joining me.

Ragini: (smiling happily) I am very happy Laksh. All the best.

Laksh: Thank you Ragu!

He smiles.

Ragini: When you are not angry why were you not talking to me all this while?

She asks frowning.

Laksh: Oh I was just busy searching some decoration designs and all. Back up before we start anything.

Ragini: That's cool.

Laksh smiles.

Ragini: Yaar it's been 30 minutes since her 2 minutes got over. How much time will she take?

She says irritated.

Laksh: I already know she will take this much time. That's why I am doing some work. Anyways you must be bored right. Say what will we do?

Ragini: (smiles mischievously) Let's sing loudly in whatever range we can. I always want to do.

Laksh laughs. He switches on the fm and they both start singing loudly and jumping in the car. Swara who came there fumes seeing them. She thought Ragini will be feeling awkward and will be feeling bad as Laksh is going to be her husband and she is getting some mad man but here the scene is reverse. She opened the door of the car and got settled closing it with thud. Laksh fumes seeing her.

Laksh: (angrily) Swara it's my father's hard work. You just can't close the car door like that.

Swara: (composes and calmly) I am sorry Lucky. I was already late so in hurry. I am sorry.

Laksh looks away irritated and starts the car. Ragini looks out controlling her laugh. It was a task for Laksh to make Swara agree to let Ragini come. He finally could do it saying the name of Omi whose party they are going to attend. Ragini gets the message and she looks at it.

Sanskar: (message) Take care wifey!

Ragini: (message) I will! Don't worry!

Sanskar: (message) You think I could sit without worry? I am dieing here out of tension. Don't know what that girl is upto.

Ragini: (message) Don't worry. I will take care of myself.

Sanskar: (message) You are so innocent wifey! You won't understand her tricks. What if she tries something on you now? I want to come but it's risky. So I am sending my trustworthy security guard to you that is none other than our Shanaya. I know Lucky is there but still Shanaya js good choice.