"Which one do you like?" Asada said, looking away to hide her face, probably red. I smiled and placed my hand on her head. 

"Well. That depends. What are you comfortable with?" I asked. 

"Y-You-" She blushed madly. "Don't make me say it." 

"Last one? Or second-last one?" I ask. 

"S-Second. I'm not ready for the last one yet." She looks at me. I pat her head. 

"Then that's what we are." I said. She grinned cheekily and took a bite of her Taiyaki. I did the same. The chocolate flavor mixed with the cake-y texture makes it perfect. I look over at Asada. She was almost done her taiyaki. For a girl with such a petite frame, she can be quite the glutton when she wants. "Did you taste any of it?" She had a guilty face. 

"I don't know, I've been really hungry these past few days." Asada explained. I nodded, then finished my taiyaki. There was one curry bread left. 

"If so, you have the last piece. I'm not that hungry anymore anyway." I gestured to the curry. 

"No. You go ahead." She insisted. I rolled my eyes and split it in half, handing her one. Throughout all the anime I've watched, I know where that conversation was going. And I don't wanna spend 15 minutes arguing over food. I ate the bread, letting the salsa-like sauce along with the fried dough flow down my throat. I wiped my hands with a napkin, Asada did the same. 

"Ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded. We got up and left the restaurant. We walked to my bike and mounted it. She picked up my helmet. I started the engine and revved, speeding off to Asada's place. 

***

I turned off the engine got off of it, helping Asada off the bike. She handed me my helmet. I took it and started walking up the stairs. Asada went up to her door and unlocked it, leading me inside. The clock on the wall read '12:37.' I closed the door behind me and set my helmet on the table. I took my jacket off and placed it next to my helmet. 

"So, you gonna stay a bit, or leave?" Asada asked me. I grinned, grabbing her by the waist from behind, making her gasp. 

"I think I'll stay." I spun her around and pulled her into a hug. 

"I'd like that." She smiled. I pulled her chin up and placed a kiss on her soft but firm lips. I never thought I'd be here with her. At this point of a relationship. It's almost too good to be true. Like a dream. Or a nightmare. I backed away. She sat on her bed and gestured for me to sit next to her. I sat next to her and grinned. I leaned in for a kiss, but not even an inch away, and my phone rings. I look at the caller and roll my eyes.

"One second." I said and answered the call. "What's up Sugu?" 

"Where are you?" She yelled. 

"Out." I said, avoiding the truth.

"Okay, well, I need you home. Mom is gonna be home soon to pick us up." She said a little quieter. 

"For what?" I asked. 

"We're going to visit family in Utsunomiya." She explained. I groaned. 

"Okay, I'll be home in a bit." I hung up and looked at a disappointed Asada. 

"You have to leave." She said sadly. 

"Actually, I'll be gone for a couple days." I said. 

"Oh." She looked at the floor. 

"But." I said. Her head perked up. "I will bring my Amusphere."

"Okay." She smiled. 

"Meet me in the inn at Ronbaru at 19:00 tonight." I said, running to put my shoes on.