↠ RANDOM/NONFICTION WINNERS ↞

Firstly, we apologize for the long delay in posting the results. There were some administrative issues going on which have been dealt with. A huge thank you goes the judges @Blackfire33 and @stbunnicula  for their commitment and dedication. This wouldn't have been possible without you.

Secondly, congratulations to all participants! Don't be disheartened if your book isn't one of the top three. The scores were very close together and not being one of the winners doesn't mean your book isn't a noteworthy work.

We wish you the best of luck for future awards. x

****

WINNERS

1ST PLACE

Everything That Can Never Be by desrelly

88/90

"The story overall is mystical and cunning on the few chapters that intrigues the reader. There are little to none errors in spelling and grammar. Keep writing!"

2ND PLACE

Just So You Know, I love You by SydSavageWrites13

85/90

"This was a very interesting read especially the prologue. It had really interesting information about love. The writing style is perfect for the story."

3RD PLACE

Everything Falls Here by quiet_undone

82/90

"I love how the author expresses the characters feelings and emotions in first person which is usually hard to do, so kudos for that. Keep it up. "

****

All participants, please DO NOT unfollow your judge nor the hosts. It's just rude if you do (and you're added to the blacklist). However, you are permitted to unfollow this account if you wish.

Winners, please PM @sdaniel325 for the stickers!

Please be patient with the editing and follows (part of the prizes); the hosts do have lives outside of Wattpad :)