Chapter 23- Abraços

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." He agrees leaning down to kiss my forehead.

I was still tracing my finger along a tattoo on his arm. His skin was very soft making me want to continue.

"You're making me sleepy." Jax says and I giggle and take my hand away from his arm to look up at him.

He smiles down at me and I sit up quickly.

"Well I should probably go back to my room now." I say trying to climb out of bed.

Jax grabs my wrist stopping me. I turn and he smiles.

"Or you could stay." He offers and I smile nodding.

"Let me check on Alannah." I say crawling out of bed.

I walk into the room me and Alannah were staying in. She was now rolled on her side and her arms were moving around as if she was looking for me.

I quickly make my way over to her and she calms down immediately as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. I kiss her cheek and stand up and head into Jax's room.

He was in the exact same position I left him in. I crawl into his bed and lie down on the left side.

"What are you doing?" Jax asks pulling me towards him.

I put my arms under his and then rest my head on his chest so I could look at him.

"There we are." He says and I smile at him.

He was already smiling at me which only caused my smile to grow.

We were cuddling in silence when Jax broke the silence.

"I'm glad your here with me." He says and my heart melts, he's so sweet.

It was around 3:45am when I fell asleep in Jax's arms. And for the first time in ages, all my worries disappeared and I felt safe.

****
I wake up to a knocking sound.

"There she is." I hear Alannah say faintly.

"Come in narna." I hear Jax respond and the door shuts.

I roll over and use one of my hands to rub my eyes.

"Mama." Alannah shouts and I sit up.

I realised I was asleep on Jax's chest all night long. I look up at him and he smiles

"Help please." Alannah's says as she tries to climb on to Jax's bed.

Jax laughs before leaning over and picking Alannah up to place her on the bed.

Alannah jumps on me as soon as Jax places her on the bed.

I get pushed back against the headboard whilst she kisses me. She puts her arms around my waist and squeezes me tightly.

"Good morning." I say laughing. Jax turns on his side to look at us both and smiles at me.

"Manhä." She says and I pick her up and kiss her nose. She sits on my lap and hugs me again.

"Someone is extra affectionate today." I say stroking her hair. "

What about me?" Jax asks with a pout and I look to him and laugh.

"Sorry Jax." Alannah says and then stands up and walks over to him.

He lies on his back and opens his arms for her. She then lies on him and hugs him tightly causing me to smile.

****
We were all still in bed when Jax's phone started buzzing. He grabbed his phone and sighed.

"Gio is here." He says and I look at him confused.