"She went to a lot of math competitions. You can't learn that way, right? Also, they once gave us a test to test our general knowledge and guess who had the highest score... She's really smart. Seriously. She's just not.... sociable"

"Seems like you know so much about her....does our jimine perhaps lik-"

"what are you three still doing here?" we turned around and saw the principle. "did you forget something in the classroom? the last session finished already. Why are yall still here?" she asked kindly."

"ah, we just started chatting and completely forgot that we're still in school. we'll leave now"

~~~~~~

Taehyung had to leave cause his mom needed him so jimin and I decided to walk in the park next to my house for a bit.

"jimine,  how come you know so much about that mia girl? Do you like her?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him and smirked.

"WhAt! no no no no no...just everybody knows that stuff about her and I know as much as everybody else in school"

"Why does everybody know so much about an outcast, arent they usually like... ignored by everyone?"

we saw a bench nearby so we sat on it.

"Well, she's not actually an outcast. Yes, she's always alone but because she chose to be. Not because we don't want her near us or anything...Well... If you think about it, she is actually the most popular girl in our school."

"huh...I'm lost"

"Well, think about it! Everybody knows her! The whole school. Even you! You just came today but you're already asking all sorts of questions about her. she's quite interesting, isn't she? But she's such a mystery..." suddenly he stared at me with wide eyes like he just got an idea.

"JUNGKOOK OMG" I jumped a bit startled.

"JESUS CHRIST JIMIN U SCARED ThE LiVinG cOW oUt oF mE"

"sorry hehe anyways so like you know how you dream of becoming a detective?"

"well I mean it ain't a dream but yea I want to, why tho?"

"well, Kang mia of course! let that be your first mission. Find the mystery of the dark princess"

"jimin!" I hit his head and he groaned in pain.

"hoe staph watching tv so much she's a goddamn human, not a case to solve"

"well, yea..but arent you curious doe?"

'... I am' 

'but I can't read her at all and she doesn't even talk. How am I supposed to find out anything'

"No, I'm not curious... I know her name. That's enough"

"What happened to the old jungkook? The one who said he might even try to talk to her?"

"Well... I didn't say I won't try to become her friend. I said that I'm just not that curious about her to investigate."

"you're so damn confusing like 10 damn minutes ago you wanted to be her frien- " suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?.....yes mom give me 5 minutes and I'll be there" "sorry I gotta go now"

"it's okay see you tomorrow" we waved at each other and then he left. I put my headphones in and thought about what jimin said.

'Everyone knows her.....'

'i really want to know her better...but why?'

'Why can't I read her?'