The cherry haired boy notices Taehyung staring at him and blushes a little, his cheeks burning up, along with his insides. "Long night?" He asks, trying to make conversation with Taehyung as he continues to fix his hair.

Another rare smile melts onto Taehyung's face as he says, "kept thinking about that ass on my pillow case." If Jungkook's blush wasn't clear, it was now. Jungkook's cheeks turn the same colour as his hair, and his hand pauses in mid air. The cherry haired boy's mouth falls open in a little ‘o’ shape, as he tries to think of something to say back to Taehyung, but nothing comes to mind.

Taehyung chuckles, his laugh deep and warm to Jungkook's ears, "don't worry, I probably deserved it."

Jungkook immediately gets a sense of comfort from Taehyung's aura and laughs too, "Jin and I were so close to putting hair removal cream into your shampoo, but we decided that no man deserves to be bald."

Taehyung's smile brightens when he sees Jungkook's bunny like characteristics light up. Taehyung just felt like the two were comfortable. Even after ten years, they just fit together. Taehyung knew how much work he'd have to put in but maybe, just maybe he could get Jungkook back, and he could finally understand himself.

"Jin...?" Taehyung asks, confusion in his eyes at the sound of the unfamiliar name. Jungkook nods, his hair bouncing up, "Jin and Hoseok, me and Wendy met them. They're homeschooled students and they decided to come here for a few weeks."

Taehyung nods, and watches as Jungkook steps away from him, staring up at his hair with satisfaction, "there you go. Your hair looks perfect." Taehyung looks into a mirror, and sees that his hair is placed how he normally does his everyday look, but he loves this one more because the strands were moved into a place of perfection by Jungkook. Smiling, Taehyung looks back at Jungkook, "thanks Koo.."

Jungkook's smile drops when he hears Taehyung call him by his nickname. The nickname Taehyung always used to call him when they were kids. His eyes slant, and his heart pains as he realizes that Taehyung only talked to him because he needed his help. And not because of the fact that Taehyung wanted to. Jungkook's voice dampens, "anytime Taehyung." Before he turns around and heads back to his side of the room, not saying a word more.

Taehyung's smile also drops when he watches Jungkook's expression change. He wonders what he did wrong as he rubs the cream on his face. He wears the jumper he laid out ontop of his shirt, and quickly does the business he needs to do and takes one more look at the cherry haired boy who was sitting on his bed, scrolling his phone. Jungkook feels Taehyung's stare on him and looks at him back in question.

Taehyung takes a step forward, "it was nice talking to you Jungkook."

Jungkook stares at him in shock before quickly returning the smile Taehyung gave him with his own unsure one. Jungkook then watched with his own eyes as Taehyung left, the door slamming on his way out.

Jungkook looked around the room, and suddenly felt a feeling of loneliness as everything around him was stilled, and then there was him. Sitting with his phone by his side, staring at the spot Taehyung was just standing in, with his mouth wide open.

He then looks around again, confusion filling him up like water in a lake.

Jungkook's eyes scan his reflection in his phone as he quickly messages Jin, Wendy and Hoseok. There was only one question Jungkook had, and he knew that he would only get the answer from one person. And that one person was a blue eyed, black hair, tall and lean boy named Taehyung.

What the fuck just happened between them?

------

PLEASE READ:

Hey guys, it's your fellow author. If you seen my message on my profile then you know that I'm so very sorry for the late update haha. See I needed time to think about my next few steps following this book. I wanted to get something out in Taehyung's view and how Taehyung was feeling so I need time to think about how I wanted to do that so I'm sorry for the late update guys.

If you guys didn't know, I made this book for all of you. So this book is dedicated for every single reader of mine that followed me, and supported me along the way. I now write confidently knowing that there's people out there that enjoy the things that I put out on this platform. So thank you. I feel like I don't say this enough but I love all of you.

And another thing, if you in any way experience the things that any of these characters go through, for example what Taehyung is going through. Please don't be afraid to message me. And if you feel like you need to message me privately my Instagram will he down below if you want me to have a more quick response. I like to consider us all as a family, so please don't hesitate.
[kamila.rx]

Thanks so much everyone, I love you all.