Sometimes, just sometimes, Taehyung thought about getting on his knees and begging Jungkook to forgive him because he knew that he scorned Jungkook's emotions and continued doing it for years on end without reason. Taehyung even thought that sometimes he didn't even have a reason himself. He knew that eventually everything that builds up will come to a blow and one day he's going to have to give Jungkook closure. But maybe, just maybe, if Taehyung was able to regain Jungkook's trust he wouldn't be forced to give closure without an explanation. He could just give it when he was comfortable.

But would Jungkook even allow that?

Taehyung was a hypocrite. And slowly, he was starting to realise it. How could Jungkook ever trust Taehyung again when Taehyung never even let Jungkook in. He pushed Jungkook away, shut the door and never once looked back. And now Taehyung was stuck. Because the door wouldn't open. He was struggling to. No matter how hard he tried, the door was jammed. Locked. And on the rare occasion, he believed that only Jungkook had the key. And when Jungkook was ready, he would let Taehyung out. So Taehyung knew he was being hypocritical when he even thought about Jungkook trusting him again, because not once did the think about how Jungkook felt. Not. Once.

And only now was he starting to connect everything. Now.

When he was alone in a room with Jungkook, when he was going to be staying with the cherry haired boy for the next three remaining weeks.

Eventually Taehyung dozed off, with the thought of Jungkook, his father and his mother in his mind. His eyes slowly shut, and his body finally relieved itself of all the tension and thoughts as he finally relaxed and welcomed himself to the darkness.

------

Sighing, Taehyung opened his tub of cream and lathered some on his hands, stupidly. His bangs fell into his eyes not a second later, and he tries to shake his head vigorously to get them out of his eyes. He sighs, and tries again, the strands of hair in his eyes bothering him, making his face have the tingly feeling run down from the corner of his eyes to his plump cheeks. He couldn't flick the strands back into place because of the amount of cream on his hands, and he didn't really feel like going in the shower again because he got layers of moisturizer on his hair. So he did the unthinkable.

"Jungkook," he called out. The name feeling unfamiliar in his mouth. Jungkook's head snaps up, his mouth open in shock. Taehyung's blue eyes meet with Jungkook's doe ones, and an uncontrollable inferno sets ablaze in his heart. That one second, brought all the emotions Taehyung held in back up and they were bubbling to be let out.

But instead, Taehyung took a deep breath and said, "I need your help." Taehyung motioned towards his hands and when Jungkook realized what Taehyung was talking about, a small smile formed, before it disappeared as quick as it came.

Jungkook nods, and slowly makes his way over to Taehyung. Taehyung's heart beats quickly. Every step Jungkook took, was making all the hairs on Taehyung's body stand up. He tries to calm his poor heart down, but it's no help. Because now the cherry haired boy is standing only an inch away, and Taehyung is staring down into his brown eyes.

The fire blazes on, burning down all of Taehyung's surroundings and walls until he was the only left that wasn't scorched by the fire.

"Do you want me to..." Jungkook begins, caution in his eyes. Taehyung nods, and when Jungkook sees this, he tiptoes.

Feverishly, he slowly moves Taehyung's hair out of his eyes, and fixes it into place. Taehyung relaxes when he smells Jungkook's peach scent, and he almost moulds into Jungkook's body. He watches from under his lashes as Jungkook concentrates on fixing Taehyung's hair.