Hide

4:34am (brookhaven apartments)
So I was on my own in my apartment watching blues clues and all of a sudden an alarm on my phone (loud asf). I check out whats happening and my phone talking bout something political or  some shit, I dont really care for politics so i js kept on watching blues clues.
Then, my tv start geekin out and theres a government announcement!
"Attention Brookhaven Residents, the bill against guests has been approved by congress"
I was like "WHAATTT???" And it turns out he had more to say.
"We will begin an ethnic cleansing of guests tonight, feel free to purge them if you feel like it"
And i said "no wayyyy".

3:24pm (brookhaven playground)
We was grown ass playas talkin in the playground. Me and my guests friends were hangin out and although couldn't speak, they was scared as hell. I can't talk to them so I js let their face do the talking (js like i did with my side hoe jenny), and i knew they tryna hide from society so they get purged tonight, I was lowkey with them, i wanted them to live (no homo). So we decided to hide in "Da Hood" since mf's alr killing each other anyways and we notice somethings off, its all white people?

 So we decided to hide in "Da Hood" since mf's alr killing each other anyways and we notice somethings off, its all white people?