▪️Miserable▪️

IVY

"You are leaving like now?!?" I asked irritated.

"Yeah. After dropping you" he said

I just sat there trying to process this information.

"So, where to?"

"I can't tell love. Its too dangerous" he said caressing my hand with his thumb.

"Okay. I guess its fine. But please be careful. Okay?" I said

He smiled

"Sweetheart, I am a mafioso. Its not very easy to kill me"

"I know, but promise me you'll be careful."

"I promise. I will be careful, cause I have something to be alive for" he said placing his hand on my thigh. I sighed and we both sat in silence.

We reached the campus and he opened the door for me to get down. I grabbed my bag and got down. He put his arm around my waist.

"Ill drop you." He said putting on a small smile.

I gave a small smile.

While we walked into my class, I could feel all eyes on me. He smirked realizing this.

I just rolled my eyes. We came to a halt right outside my class.

"Love, please be careful okay?. Have your pocket knife, pepper spray on you all the time. Please be aware of your surroundings. You have Talia's number right?" I nodded and he continued.

"Call her if you have any problem. Okay?. After I comeback, I'll get you a licensed gun. But for now, there is a gun in your room on the desk side table's second draw. Its mine."

My eyes widened.

"You are my girlfriend now, which puts tour life at a huge risk. I think you know it. My enemies are assholes. Please be careful" he said and pulled me for a kiss.

My entire insides exploded. This kiss was so filled with emotions. Anger, passion, hurt.

We parted and I felt a tear rolling down. He wiped it away and kissed my cheeks before going away.

I stood there for a long time. He's gone. I just hope he comes back.

After my classes were over I called Cynthia and Morgan to ask them if they wanted to go to this café nearby which was so good.

They both agreed and we all planned to meet there in an hour. Its a fifteen minute walk from my campus.

So to kill the time, I went to the library and started studying and making notes. This was the best distraction I had.

After some reading, I decided to check my messages and I had got one from Leo

Leo: bye love, be safe and I'll miss you. Ill come back soon and safe . I promise:)

I looked at it for a while before closing the phone. I need to concentrate on my studying. I managed to finish a few topics before packing to leave.

We all soon met at that café. They were both excited as it was their first day.

I ordered an iced tea while they both ordered some weird shit. We drank our drinks and I told them all about last nights date as we didn't have time to catch up this morning.

They wore both excited and started squeaking.

"You have a boyfriend" said Cynthia clapping her hands.

"Who would've though" said Morgan smirking earning a smack on her head.

We all laughed out listening to all our gossips. This is what I live for. I love these girls. And I hate to hide everything  from them. But its for their own good.