Chapter 13. Expressing my love for you

Start from the beginning

-Laur Laur Bear"

"Thank you Zane, you may go home now!" He nodded leaving the school.

I followed the path of red roses left for me. It lead me to a beautiful waterfall where I spotted a brunette man holding red roses, smiling at me from the distance. A person I am grateful to call mine.

There was also a sign with letters in all caps, it said...

"Y/n, would you honor me to take you to prom?"

Without hesitation I ran up to him and embraced him. "YES YES YES!!!" He laughed at my reaction.

We stayed in the position for a while until he showed me what he had prepared for us. He brought (Favorite Food) and honey budha chips for us to eat, as well as a towel so we could eat. After we ate we watched some Netflix. During the end I started to get a bit tired, so Laurance drove me back home.

As soon as I entered my house I gave my boyfriend a goodbye kiss and closed the huge front door. I immediately ran up to my room to tell the girls the exciting news.

[-The Boston Tea Party-]

Aphmau- Anyone got the homework answers for the science homework? D:

Teony- Aphmau are you sure you are fine? you keep snoozing off during class.

Kawaii~Chan- Teony~Chan got a point! Aphmau~Senpai are you sure you are getting enough sleep? If you like Kawaii~Chan can bring Aphmau~Senpai some cookies!

Aphmau- Dont worry I'm fine, I should just try to get more sleep

Y/n- Hey guys!

Y/n- Guess what happened today~!

Lucinda- Wooah there Y/n, you cant just randomly come in and spill tea on us

Y/n- Yeah yeah, well arent you guys going to ask what happened today? (:

Cadenza- Well I did see my brother with some roses today so~

Aphmau- Ooo~! Y/n did Laurance ask you to the dance??!?! :0

Y/n- Ding Ding Ding!!! We got our answer!! ^^

Katelyn- Congrats Y/n!!

Teony- Yes, I am sorry but I sadly wont be joining you girls in the dance since we have major tests coming up, but I am always up to help you with shopping for dresses!

Aphmau- Teony are you sure you arent studying too much?

Teony- I'll be fine!

Kawaii~Chan- Kawaii~Chan is happy for Y/n~Chan! Kawaii~Chan will also love going dress shopping!

L

ucinda- Then its settled! Is everyone free next Friday? Also who here has dates?

Katelyn- Well as far as I know only Cadenza and Y/n have dates!

Y/n- oh yeah that's right! Cadenza who is your date..?

Cadenza- Oh yeaaahhh

Cadenza- Haha...