15

•Becca

Kian and I were hugging when we heard a big crash downstairs.

"I got it." I told him knowing it was my dad.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

I nodded. I started walking downstairs and I saw my dad sweeping up the glass he dropped.

"Dad? What are you doing here, I thought you were on a business trip with mom?" I said.

"Becca are any of your friends here?" He said I nodded. "Kian." Is said.

"He needs to go home honey, we need to talk." He told. "Okay...?"

〰Kian left already not gonna write it cause I'm to lazy〰

Then my mom comes into the house. "Did you tell her yet?" She asked my dad. He shook his head no.

"Okay Becca your dad and I thought it would be best if we got a divorce"

"What?" I said tears started l come I my eyes.

"And I'm going to keep you." My mom said. "We're going to be moving to California."

"Cal-California?" I told her. She nodded.

"When?" I sniffled. "In 2 weeks." She said I nodded knowing there would be no point of arguing.

"I'm going to tell Matt." I told her.

〰At matts house〰

I knocked on his door to see his mom.

"Hello mrs.espionsa is Matt here?" I asked her.

"Yes he is up in his room." She smiled at me.

"Thanks you." I told her. I knocked on matts door and some blonde chick opened.

"Um... Hi is Matt here?" I asked her. "Um.. Yeah hold on." She told me.

"Matt! Babe! You have a friend!" She yelled. Babe? Babe? I thought I was his girlfriend?

"Who is i- Becca!" He said shocked. "Uh.. What are you doing here?" He said. "Can I talk to you? Outside, please?" I told him.

He nodded and we were now in the middle of his driveway.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked him. "It's not wha-"

"What are you going to say "oh a whole bunch of girls call me babe?" You know what we are through." I told him.

I started walking away until I felt myself being pulled back and sharp pain went to my face.

"We are not over until I say we're over." He told me.

"No! I might have forgiven you for bullying me but I now know that was the most stupid mistake I ever made because obviously you still are the bully you were before! I will never ever forgive you in a million years!" I screamed.

I ran home and locked my self into my room. Surprisingly my mom got me out of school already.

〰last day〰

I'm leaving today to Cali and I'm now at the airport with my mom. Kian left a week ago (a/n about a week agooo sorry had to). I'm now saying bye to Ashely and Maddie.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I said hugging them.

"I know I would miss me too." Ashley said. "Ashley! Becca be safe in Cali there are a lot of cute boys there don't get too many chest pain."

I started laughing. "Flight for California is now boarding." I heard the lady say over the speaker.

"That's me." I said we hugged one last time before I started walking away.

Before I left I yelled. "Tell Matt I said I hate him!" They started laughing and nodded.

*

Hey! Bai!