Lets start agian//5

•Becca

Brent just said he loves me! Brent said that! My best friend since I moved from North Carolina.

"Hey Becca! Wait up!" I heard somebody yell from the other side of the hall. Why does Matt have to ruin this day for me?

Matt has never hit me he is just in the back laughing and calling me names but words still hurt.

"What Matt?" I said kind of rudely I rarely talk back to people. "I'm sorry. What's up?"

"Umm I was kind of wondering if you wanted to see movie sometime?" He asked me.

"Your joking right? After all these months you ask me when you've been bullying me? And you have the nerves to ask me out!?"

"I'm sorry it's just that I tried to get attention and you would just ignore me" he said kind of sad

"You could've been that person that was there for me and help me through out all of this! Yet your just one of them... I got to go bye Matthew"

•Matt

She walked away from me and I'm never going to be able to call her mine and that sucks.

•Becca

I was on skype with Kian one of my best friends but he was there even when Brent wasn't.

Ashley was with me she was on her phone.

"So how are things over there?" I asked him

"Boring ever since you left if I was there I would beat up all nine of them" he said I giggled.

"I have to tell you something" I say

"Alright now tell" he said

"Brent said he loved me..." I've always had this secret crush on kian.

Ashley's head shot up and she gave me a 'why didn't you tell me!?' I gave her a 'sorry look'

Kian said "I have to tell you something Becca-

Hello! Cliffhanger muhahaha I'm so evil 😈 lol no I'm not I'm pretty nice💁😊 have a nice day llamas bai Felicia 💁