Chapter 17

Hey guys gals and nonbinary pals it's been awhile and I'm sorry but I had writers block and I've tried to coop with it by reading fanfictions to give me a few ideas anyway here's the next part ~enjoy

(No one's P.O.V)

Danny was asleep on a bed in the med bay for two days since the incident with freak show. Connor would stay with Danny's side but the team didn't want him to be cooped up in the med bay so they made him take breaks . Robin would go and stay with Danny when Connor wasn't there . he was hoping that Danny would  wake up soon and changed his bandages. As for the others they would come in and out of the med bay checking on Danny, robin and Connor if they were in the room with Danny.

(Danny's P.O.V)

I was dreaming about being at mount justice walking around until i found my sister jazz and my adopted parents Maddie and Jack Fenton talking with my brother and our friend  Robin and connor but for some reason i couldn't hear what they were saying and i startled feeling cold but the others didn't even bothered or fazed by the cold. i walked closer to get there attention but with every step it felt colder until i collasped on the ground and tried to reach out for help . I suddenly i saw ice shades appear from the ground and they were coming out of the ground and turns my family. 

I woke up sitting up gasping for air  and looks around and realized it was a dream i was in the med bay and i looked at my arms they were wrapped in bandages and i saw ice forming where my hand was i was scared but also thought it was cool.  i saw a portal open and i saw a blue ghost come out he had a black mark a cross his left eye and he wore a purple cloak  he had red eyes and a staff.

 I looked at his face and he looked very concern and picked me up with the blanket wrapped around me too keep me from freezing even more. i saw the door opening and my brother robin came in with Connor with him and they were looking at me and the ghost and took there weapons out. i looked up at the ghost and i started shaking violently from the cold he looks down at me and said and he flew into the portal with me in his arms.

"don't worry Daniel i'm here to take you to someone that will help you control your powers"-CW

(CLOCK WORK'S P.O.V)

I was talking to Frostbite telling him that i'm going to bring Danny so he can control his powers correctly without hurting himself. I saw how he was losing control of his ice core and we agreed  and I opened the portal that went to Danny and i picked him up and wrapped him up with the blanket and i saw the door open and saw his brother Richard and Connor. i told Danny that i was going to take him to frostbite so he can control his powers properly and i went through the portal with him in my arms and flew to frostbite's home.

when we got to frostbite's home and i landed and i saw frostbite outside of his place waiting for us and followed frostbite 

 "Frostbite we need to warm him up before we train  him he is having problem with controlling his ice core"- CW

"follow me clockwork the sooner we get danny enough the sooner we can help him control his powers"-FB

we went into the room and warmed up danny with other blankets that were designed to warm up and help control body temp.

(TIME SKIP/ NO ONE'S P.O.V)

 When Danny was finally warm enough frostbite started training Danny, showing him how to keep his ice powers in-check and using his ice powers as weapons too and uses his other ghost powers. after a few hours of training Danny got a better understanding of his ghost powers and he could control his ice core and frostbite and clockwork are talking about the history of the ghosts and why it's so important to keep the balance of the ghost zone and the human world.

(Meanwhile at the mount)

Robin and Connor was freaking out they wanted to find Danny they looked everywhere the team went out looking in every city they could think of Gotham, Happy harbor, Star city, Metroplic etc. while Zatara used the locator spell trying to pin-point where Danny is but there was no luck.

(back with Danny in the ghost zone)

Frostbite told everything that Danny needed to know about his power and how to use it properly and clockwork opened the portal back to mount Justice where everyone was. Danny went through the portal with clockwork and landed in the mission room where Connor and Robin  were panicking.

(Robin's P.O.V)

I saw the same portal that took Danny Appear again and we saw danny pop out of the portal and the same person from last time. I realized he was blue with red eyes a purple cloak and a black lightning marking on his left eye and he FLOATED!!! to us and said

"hello sorry for taking young Daniel but we needed to show him how to use his powers and to control his ice core  anyway my name's clockwork i'm the master of time and i took daniel to a good friend of mine to teach him about his ice core and his ghost powers"

I looked at danny showing connor what he learned on the couch and gave connor a ice heart he made and i smiled softly happily that i have my brother and he's okay.

okay sorry if it sucks and for the long wait i've been working on the chapter all week i've been a bit stress by it but so worth it i'll try to get the next post tuesday-wednesday if i can i hope you enjoyed and i'll see ya next time

~Bye