Chapter 1

(No one's P.O.V)

Danny phantom no one has seen him in three years...three years Danny has been in the G.I.W custody as a lab rat being an experiment being tortured electric, fighting other ghost to see how strong he was , being bruised and cut from the guards, scientists,ECT. He's been there since he was 7 he wanted to go home to get away he wanted his parents, jazz, Tucker and Sam, anyone he just wanted to leave to be free.

Danny was in his cell right now he just got done being beaten and experimented for the day. He didn't look like he did three years ago his once beautiful snow white hair was now dirty and mixed with red and green blood, his eyes were dull green, his old hazmat black and white suit was now torn with a lot of holes and his skin was a pale looking tone and was starting to lose hope and he sat in the corner scared the next time the door to the cell he doesn't know what to expect expect it was going to leave some marks and he had an inhibitor collar on they won't let him use his powers unless it was his healing factor or when he had to fight other ghosts. He doesn't remember his brother dick Grayson since he was adopted when he was three years old .

Danny let the darkness carry him away to a dreamless sleep hoping soon he will be free soon, hoping soon someone will come and rescue him but he was losing hope fast as he finally fell asleep on the cold floor...

Hello everyone I just wanted to say sorry if it is cringy af... Sorry if it was sad I'm going to try to make more of these as frequently as I can but with school, band practice, and tons of homework I will try to make as much as possible thank God tomorrow is Saturday I'll post another tommorow... Well anyway I hope you enjoy and have a good day until next time see ya soon bye~