Outing...

Welcome!! Back guys!! Hoping your all doing well!! Thank you guys a lot for your support. And I did improve my writing skill arrangement so l hope now this is good.... thank you again!!😁

I went down stares and found my Natty had already prepare her self , she worn a black jeans and T-shirt.
" Ooh!! My God! Baby you look gorgeous babe"
" really!! Mum, thank you a lot "
" ok, let's go babe, uncle is waiting for us outside"
" wooow!! Uncle is here, let's go mum"
"Ok , am coming."
We were going out me and Natty. As we were going out we could see Stella she just smiled at us and waved bye. Stella was watering the garden outside my house, and we left.
" hello, guys how are you?" Michael was talking to us but Natty could run faster and huge uncle Natty.
" uncleeee!!!! Michael!!! Good afternoon ."
"Ooh!!, babe good afternoon,swetie."
" how are you with my mum and dady "
"We are fine with mum, but dady... he is just always busy!!!,but quite fine."
"Natty!!,let's go now ,you seems to be happy ??!"I smiled to Natty and Michael.
"Yess!! Mum am happy, let's go but am staying in front!! With uncle Michael."
"Ok,baby your sitting with uncle"
Michael, started driving us, Natty was happy l just wished Richard to behave like Michael who made My daughter so much cherish and loved.
" uncleee!! Where are we going" Natty yelled.
"This will be a surprise to you babe ok."
"Ooh!! Woow! Uncle, l can't wait  uncle, l wished you was my dady." Natty gigled a smile to Michael.
"Come on Babe, am already your uncle, dady, everything you can call me babe.?"
"Thank you uncle Michael."
Natty was making stories with Michael untill we reached at Morrocco beach the place was so cool.
"Babe, surprise!!! We are at Morocco beach hotel." Surprising Natty.
"Ooh!!woow!!Morrocco,so cool and sweetie, l love it."
" really!! So let's go babe ."
" yes! Uncle,Michael."
We went inside Morrocco,very happy.
" mum, look there!! I want to slide !!"
" sure Natty you will slide" l responded
So, we made stories and walking around Morrocco beach hotel. Natty  wanted to slide l could allow her to go and slide but l didn't allow her to swim because the swimming pool were so  big and large for her to swim.
"Mum and uncle can l go and swim and slide."Natty was yelling.
" Ok, you can go but no swimming because the swimming pool are so large and big, ok."
"Thank you mum, l  love you, busy uncle and mum."
So, l remain with Michael  into conversation.
" mmh!! The weather is so cool."
" yeah, many people prefer to be here because of the weather "
"Mmh, l see so Michael l don't know when l will come to the office l was requesting to help me if you can because this pregnancy drives me  crazy."
"Come on!!, sister ,am always there for you ok, so don't worry everyone knows your condition."
"Thank you Michael."
" Anytime sister."
" But how are things with your husband?"
"Well,they are good" l chuckle a fake smile well, l hate people ask me about my relationship with Richard because l feel disappointed when l reveal his changes of now days, so am not good at telling people my things at public.
"Great to here that, But l thought your coming with him well."
" he is so busy, so he couldn't have enough time to vibe maybe next time I guess" l hate lying but this situation made me, l hate people to see me as if my husband is torturing me, and infact it's not a good idea to share with people your details of life.
"Ooh!! Ok, if that's so no problem because he seems to have many companies and work of CEO is tightening a lot" Michael responded.
" yeah,Michael."
"Ok, so let's eat now."
" yeah we eat"
We had spend almost 2hours talking untill the waitress came.
"Hello, Mrs CEO,what can I help you?"
" well l need   Pizza and rousted meat only." Being famous and known sometimes brings respect to people.
"Alright miss, as you ordered but any drink?"the waitress asked.                
" well just tropical juice"
"Alright" the waitress smiled.
"So, sir Michael what can l help you with?"
" well bring for me fried fish,  burger,pizza and savanna whine."
"Ok. Sir" the waitress left.
I remembered we were with Natty so l called the waitress.
"Miss!, can you bring for me chips and sausage and Cereal juice?"
"Ooh!! Yes l can bring Mrs CEO."

I hated the fact am called that name, Mrs CEO but l had to accept because am known as the wife of Richard.

"Ok miss, only that you can go"
We continue talking and l discovered maybe this hotel Michael was popular because even the waitress was saying"sir Michael."
"Michy,you seem to be famous?"
" hahaha!! Yeah,because am used of coming this hotel, they know me a lot and sometimes when there are events they call me to party together"
"Ooh!, superstar!"
"You have started your teasing jokes,aah!"
"Just accept. Buddy love."
Almost 20minutes finished and the food was brought, we could start eating, l wondered why! Natty wasn't coming?"
"Michy, Natty hasn't arrive untill now?her food will be so cold."
"Come on!! She is enjoying with friends."
" friends!!,But food fast."
As we were arguing concerning Natty then Natty came while smiling, she was so wet.
"Mum,am back!!"
We looked on another me and Michael and we bursted into laughter that we were arguing concerning Natty and she was right now infront of us. 
                  Gladdy your enjoying the story

Thank you all...."life with circumstances " keep on  reading. 
                          Bye bye... it's.
            McdeeKay2.