Changes.

"life in marriage is not an easy thing to handle."

Tommorow was weekend as I forgot that l had promise Michael we part together for weekend, l was doing for the sake of Natty. So l got a call from Michael and l was taking breakfast all the family we gathered on the table.
" hello, Mrs Richard,how is you?"
" am greater doing well,but what about you buddy love?"
" cool, so you do remember about weekend vibe or?? You have cancelled?"
"Ooh! No!! Iam coming,l will come with Nattyalright?"
"Ok,pass my greetings to all especially Natty, check you at 11:30am I shall come to pick you."
" alright" (I smiled and Richard was just smirking at me,I knew he wanted to talk something but he could clear his throat"
"So where are you going today? "
"Parting with my buddy love actually my partner from the place where l work."
"'Mmh!! I see  he makes you happy, enjoying full time "
"Richard! He is a pal so nothing else"( l could bang the table)
"Did l refuse, ok just forget, so how many buddies your going to party up?"
"Why? Are you so much concerning with my stuffs nowdays? "
" remember your my wife l need to know a lot from you, get that clear now!?"
"I know your my husband but you cannot control me like hell,am tired ."
" mmh,fine better l fucking leave you here."
Richard could leave the table and left me with Natty while Stella had left already leaving us to talk as family. I felt tears from my eyes. A sudden soft little hand whipped on my eyes.
"Mom, don't cry l love you, dad is busy as you said" l didn't know what to respond to my little baby she was caring for me like an adult while 3years.
"Ok, daughter my isn't crying, and l forget l have news for you" l hate seeing Natty disappointed from his father so l could change topic.
"Which news mum" Natty smilled .
" Ooh!!do you remember uncle Michael?"
" yes l do a lot, he is funny and loves me, what's it again? Mum!"
" well, I told him that today we party together, you me and him at the best place what do you think?"
" Ooh!! Wooow!! Mum! With uncle michy, am so happy l will prepare my self am happy for that mumy".
" l love you daughter"
" Me too mum,so let me go and prepare my self mum, bye bye"
The thing I love from Natty she is easy to forget things which disappoints her, and though she is a child she understands what is bad and good. 
I could  decide to call my mum ( Monica) l missed her a lot
" hello,mum how are you"
" naendelea vizuri ( am doing great)."
" well l just missed you and l love you" l bursted into cry
" Sarah, kuna shida?"( there is a problem)".
" Hapana,mama( no,mum) am fine but am just happy to talk to you and l will soon have other children" l could lie to my mum.
" mmh, great to hear that baby ,nakupenda ( I love you)".
" Nakupenda pia mama ( l love you too mum), bye ."
" take care baby"
Mum's phone went off and l decided to  dress my self, Michael promised to come and take me at my home l couldn't denied because my stomach was now big  belly l couldn't be able to drive and be alone.  I  went in my room and started dressing, Richard was in the library. I worn a skin jeans 👖 and a loosen T-shirt .i didn't take lot of makeup it was only lipbam and little mascara. But suddenly I got a call from Michael.
" hello, Mrs Richard "
"yes, hello "
" so, should l come and pick up you now or your still preparing so that l wait?"
" well,just come  soon after 10 minutes ok"
" ok."
Michael has been the nicest friend to me he respect me a lot , he is less older than me for almost 2 years, he is so helpfully and loves socializing with people. As l was done with make up and dressing l could hear my door opened.
" mmh" Richard was just staring
"Well, am leaving with Natty we shall be back at around 6:00pm bye."
" wait...first!"
"What's it Richard again?"
"Nothing" 
Richard suddenly captured my face and wanted to kiss me, I know this man was an electricity to me but no he can't control me as a weakness to torture
"Fuck! Richie, let me go am becoming late."
" ok,fine great for you."
I left Richard alone staring at me, I know l could hurt him the way l was handling his coldy way of behaving. 

"LIFE WITH CIRCUMSTANCES ."
                           "Human being change"
Thank you so so much