1 year later.

My babe Natasha was now 1 year and 3 months older. I wanted to start working, am soo much tired of being house wife, it's boring and l love being independent. I hated depending on Richard. So l  could apply for business as an accountant this has been my dream job. Richard wanted l work to his company as a P.A but I refused an offer from him, I didn't want to work same place with my husband.
"Mwumaaa!" Natasha could call m, she started learning words . I was so proud of her. Natasha resembles a lot from her dady.
The conflicts was still there between me and Mrs Billygatte, l know she hates me but l was fine about that, life was still moving on atleast rumors were not trending a lot.
I was so much famous in network even whenever l go somewhere  the news writter could  interview, at first l found this life of living with billionaire is sooo tough, but atleast am used of pictures being watched in the social media.well my siblings could inform me, my Instagram l couldn't believe soon as l was married the vibration of friend request was soo much because my first picture which made me to be more popular it is when Richard tag me@miss_.Saralymo,and l was private in my instagram account, but to my surprise I found 2million friend request l went into surprise 😱...!!! I couldn't believe my  phone was just vibrating. A lot of messages l was Dm by people. In my account l  have never post any of my pictures it was only my family members I posted. People wanted l post my pictures. Any way l had to post as soon as l posted my child's picture with Richard together, l couldn't believe likes only within l minute 10k likes.God!!! This was like a miracle other people shared  the picture. Any way l learnt a lot from people. But  truthfully l hate posting pictures and again l posted my pictures five of them and 3 of them l was with my family and l could keep a caption" Family,first other things follow". I could tag my husband, how people were active and friend request were still vibrating. Other could comment "Ooh!! Woow,beautiful ", "blessed people ", " l love you Sarah,your personality ", "❤️😘beautiful fam" "so cute birds"and a lot of them were there.
Well l could reply some, some l couldn't because l was so much busy focusing with accountancy issue, l sworn never to be addicted with social media".suddenly l got a comment from @Billygatte jr.,"my love birds sparkle stunning,holding my heart ❤️ @wife miss_.Saralymo. I could smile and responded @Billygatte jr."my heart amor🧡hubby." And l continue with my other stuffs.
It was really funny about our comments we looked like teens dating. 

Thank you guys for supporting me, l hope you learn something from this story and yes, am trying hard to continue the story , and of you learn something from this story you can share with People. Though this chapter is soo short but it's where it ends
            Thank you again, have a nice day.