Delivery

I wanted to marry Sarah as soon as possible, l wasn't pleased with the rumors, l wanted to make it official at public Sarah's not a whore digger but something to me. But sarah, told be until we get our first baby let other things follow. I was fine with her suggestion.
"Honey let's get marriage after our first baby born ok!" Sara could suggest that and l wasn't against her decision, and l smirked"alright then,as you wish".
Almost months passed for Sarah to deliver our little baby and she was able to get a new born baby. We were at the hospital l was so worrying concern sarah's comma, she couldn't wake up almost for a week and l wasn't staying at home, l was staying in the hospital like a doorkeeper, untill one night l could sense movement on the baby and lights were off."mmh!!, it pains..." sarah said. And I could call her softly. "Sweetheart!!are you awake, sarah!!" I was trying to call her and she could respond"my baby!! Richard,where is my baby." Sara was crying and l had to make her feel better."sarah, our baby is fine don't worry,she is a girl very pretty." Sara responded "can!...you please help me to see ,my baby!? Richard. " alright but l will switch on the light"I responded to Sarah .
I had to take our baby girl , she was cute very small in a baby sitting car.
"Sarah! Surprise! Look our small princess. "I talked to sarah."mmh!! I see, l love her a lot."sarah responded while smiling. "Well, am fine Richard, so can l carry my child ?" Richard smiled " you can carry our Natasha"

I made up a laughter and glance at Richard who was still remembering the name Natasha.
" so Richard you even decide to give the name Natasha?" I could face Him just busy pretending he didn't hear me.  " hey come on Richard!!but l like the name." RIchard  let out a smile" thank you, But l  do like the name it reminds me how our destiny came from, l love you Sarah.l had to respond that" l love you too papa Natasha".
So, we could chuckle and teasing one another as l was better now and the doctor could allow me to go back home, l was so happy for that l could  inform my mum that l was doing better now and l didn't want to hide anything since Richard has been telling my mum about my healthy and l told her she is now having grand daughter.
For almost months passed, Richard was planning to marry me he didn't give up l don't know what can't of a woman l was because no matter how much l was abused but still l was strong enough and Richard wanted to marry me as first as possible just because he was tired with words of people the fairytale they make and riddles they made.
"So, Sara we need to get engaged". Richard groan towards me. "Mmh! But Richard can we just live as we are am fine about that". I responded. Richard was shocked and now turned into danger," no ! Objection Sarah we need to announce to the public we are something real even though our marriage has no blessings from parents". "Ok l understand " I responded clearly.

Richard 'sPOV
Am happy now she agreed, and maybe l have never described about Sarah, she is too different from other ladies,  she likes being independent, very Sturbon but strong, not a digger, doesn't prefer makes up, she is  brown skin Girl, loves cooking and teasing , She is not easy to agree things faster before thinking , her things are always private and she is too much anti-social I love her a lot .

      Holla!! Today I made some changes in my writing style and l wrote not so much  today's update and Iam sorry for being late to update but l will use this way on writing. You can comment or vote if you would wish so or find the best . Lot of love .
          B