Why? ☔︎︎

Third POV:
"H-haruto we can't I don't want to mess this up for both of us"
"But what if I'm willing to take the risk"
"No Haruto you know how hard it was for both of us to get here we can't do anything to mess this up and you know it's for the best" y/n says slowly pushing away from the position she was in with haruto.
"But tell me at least that you feel the same way"
"H-Haruto I can't"
"Yes you can just please I know we both feel the same way I can feel it"
"Maybe I do but it won't change anything and that's for the better" y/n grabs her bag heading to the door
"See you tomorrow haruto"

Haruto's POV:
As soon as y/n walked out that door I broke down crying. 'Why does it have to be this way' asahi hyung walks into the room with a shocked expression.
"Haruto do you know why y/n just ran out of the building crying?, oh- what's wrong haruto?"
"Hyung I don't know how I'm going to live like this"
"What do you mean"
I explain everything to asahi hyung
"Haruto things are this way in the industry we have to live with it. But I can promise you that things will work out at the end, for now you have the members and I so don't worry to much about it"

(2 days later: day of monthly assignment)
Y/n POV:
I'm really nervous about my first monthly assignment especially because of the duet I don't want to mess up but I'm scared to face haruto again especially after what happened that day. Yesterday we went back to practicing individually and it really was hard to avoid him. I just hope we can pull it off  like we did last time.
*a few hours later at the monthly assignment*
Haruto and I were next I was super nervous to what was going to happen.

*************************************************
A/n: okay so next chapter is going to be the performance I have some songs in mind Since I did say it was going to be a love song but I have to look over them to make sure I actually pick the right one. But anyways thank you for reading this chapter! Please keep voting !