Groups ✔︎

Y/n's POV:
"Don't worry I'll explain everything"
"Okay explain" said Haruto.
"So, I was singing in the street like I do every week, and ms.Lee offered me a spot at YGE so I took it. You know I haven't had any luck getting into any company so when I finally got my shot I took it. I don't want you to think i did it to stalk you or anything it was just a coincidence. I promise I didn't even remember that your group was from this company" I ended looking down at my feet.
Haruto laughs.
"Y/n it's okay I'm happy that you joined YGE now we get to see each other more often. And trust me if I were you I would've done the same thing."

Third POV:
The two groups spent the last 2 hours getting to know each other and laughing. They really enjoyed each other's company. Suddenly the Main producers
Helper came in with a list and stuck it on the wall.
"Okay guys, the main producer made the list for the partners. So you guys can go ahead and look once I leave the room." She walks to the door as everyone bows at her.

Groups for monthly assignment.

Hana-hyunsuk
Mi-sook-yedam
Jin-Ae-jaehyuk
Jae-Hwa-mashiho
Mi-Cha-jeongwoo
Eun-Jung-jihoon
Min-Jung-jungkyu
Seo-Yun-yoshi
Young-Mi-junghwan
Niko-doyoung
Lihua-asahi
Y/n-haruto

Haruto's POV:
'I swear this day couldn't get any better. First I find out that I will be seeing y/n every day from now on, and two we are partners and will be practicing together.'

Third POV:
It was starting to get late so all the groups decided to start practicing tomorrow. Y/n says her goodbyes to the treasure members when Haruto stopped her.
"Hey, um can I maybe walk you home?" Haruto said as he scratches the back of his neck.
"Yeah sure, why not"

*************************************************
A/n: I wanted to decide a certain day or days to post different characters but I'm not exactly sure when :(