Chapter 23

Redemption: Chapter 23

(A/N: Just So You Are All Aware, King And Tilly Beans Aren't Together And Haven't Been Since They're Broken Engagement. They're Just Best Friends Who Live Together. At This Exact Moment, We're In About Mid-August - Early September, So The Holiday Specials Are "In The Future" So To Speak, Which Is Why I Said They Had Nothing To Do With The Original Story Line. I Hope That Cleared Any And All Confusion Regarding That. Thank You.)

~Trey P.O.V.~

I got to the hospital and was walking back to Breezy's room. Nitty had called me and told me he was shot, no other details.

"You straight?" I asked as I walked into his room. He sat there looking miserable with a taped up shoulder.

"No. I'm pissed the fuck off right now. I just lost M.C and S.P because of some niggas who were shooting at Honey and I." I shot a confused look at him. "The hell is up with Honey anyways?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. She's just caught up in the drug game. Not much else I can say." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"She doesn't even know her supplier. Trey that's pure dumb shit-"

"I'm not surprised she doesn't know who her supplier is. She's not meant for any of this but she thinks she is. I can't control her." I took a seat in the chair that was off in the corner and let out a deep sigh. "I've never been so disappointed in Honey."

"You and me both. I'm done with her completely. I can't be chillin' with her if she has niggas after her. Fuck that, Trey she isn't good when she's like this."

"I agree. I'm gonna reach out to her one last time and if she chooses otherwise, IRG is gonna be against her. This is going too far."

"Do you still love her though?" He asked. "If you do, that's your business and all but I'm curious to know."

"I don't love her. I just care a lot about her because she's a friend. Just like how you care about her too. She's pressin' too much to want a relationship but I don't want that with her." Sitting on her couch last night really allowed me time to think about what happens with Honey and I. I've established I just want Honey as a friend and I'm sticking to only having her as a friend.

"At least you aren't on the fence about how you see her. Can we please leave? I need to try to find M.C and S.P as soon as possible- what time is it?"

"9:39, why?"

"I got an appointment and 11:00. I needa hurry and find them. While you fix Honey's bullshit." He hopped off his bed and I got up, following him out of the room. "Nitty and Nicole left huh?" I nodded. "Aight."

***

I pulled up to Honey's house and got out of my car, walking up to her door, I knocked on the door and patiently waited for her to answer.

She opened the door in just a towel wrapped around her body and her hair in a messy bun.

"Bad time?"

"No. I was just about to hop in the shower, what brought you back?" She stepped aside and I walked inside. She closed the door behind me and I just stood here for a second, thinking about what to say first.

"You sure?" She nodded. "Wanna explain to me what you did about an hour ago?" I asked bringing my eyes up to hers. They looked saddened and dull as they stared back into mine.

"Shooting with Breezy. I'm sure you've already heard?" I nodded. "It wasn't something I was intending on being involved in or having Breezy involved in-"