Redemption: A Varomas Special

(A/N: This Has Nothing To Do With The Original Story Line, It's Just A Little Special For Varomas... This Chapter Will Be Taken Down In A Few Days)

~Sweets P.O.V.~

"Good morning, you." I said to Varo as he came walking into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Happy Birthday." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you." He closed the space between us with a quick kiss. "Who's house is the Varomas get-together at anyways?"

"Lexis and Nelle's since their house can handle everyone. How did you sleep?"

"I slept like the king I know I am. It sucks I'm another year older though." Awe, my poor sweetie.

"We all get older, Varo. I turn another year older every October but you don't see me feelin' all upset. You're young in the mind and that's all that matters."

"I am young. Fuck you mean in the mind?" He said with a laugh. "Aight where's Tilly Beans?"

"She's actually on the way now. We're going to be Santa's little helpers." Tilly Beans and I always used to dress up for Christmas back when we were down in Compton just to make Christmas more fun for Antonio so I was very excited to be dressed up.... Just this time there's probably going to be a lot more skin showing than before.

"My helpers right?" I nodded. "Oooh we gon' have so much fun. What's for my birthday?"

"You'll have to wait till way later on for that." I heard the front door open and Tilly Beans came running into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday Sweets' Side Bae!" She yelled jumping onto Varo and tackling him down.

"Ew no!" He yelled with a laugh as he tried to push her off. "Woman no! Stop! You're bein' gross!"

"Lemme just kiss your cheek! I said happy birthday, now you need the complimentary kiss on the cheek!" She yelled and I just shook my head with a laugh. She made a loud kissing noise against his cheek and gladly got off of him. "Fuck, I'm just tryna be nice."

"You ain't needa legit tackle me to the ground. But thanks Tillz. Where the hell King at? I want him to help me throw Eddy and his mattress down the stairs." Poor Eddy, he's trying to sleep and this is what my Varito decides to plan.

"King ran out to get something. I have no idea what, I left before he did." She walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. I more than happily wrapped my arms around her.

"Ah shit. Aight, well I'm gonna wake Eddy up. We're leavin' in a few hours so y'all needa be ready."

"We will." I assured him. "So I let you get the outfits, where are they?" I asked looking at her.

"They're sexy as fuck. I got 'em from a sex shop. Don't worry, none of the goods are exposed, it's just short, tight, and something I couldn't resist." Oooh.

"Are they in your car?" She nodded. "You get 'em and meet me in the upstairs bathroom." She nodded her head again and we both went our separate ways and I heard the muffled yells come from Eddy's room... I'm not even gonna bother. Nope.

My focus is on becoming Santa's Little Helper with Tilly Beans.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

It's been crazy at the house because Nelle thinks she can do everything on her own... Bullshit.

"Lexis!" She yelled from upstairs. I was downstairs tryin' to get the tables set up but I ain't know which way looked better... Fuck it.

I headed upstairs and walked into our room to find Nelle working on her hair. She did loo good in that outfit though... Do we have time? Nah I don't think we do? Unless it's a quickie but that ain't all that fun and I 'ont wanna feel rushed.