Chapter 22: To Ireland

Comenzar desde el principio

Tig placed a hand on Chibs' shoulder and gave it a little squeeze letting him know he wasn't alone in this. He cleared his throat of the lump that was stuck there before he looked up at his club family with fear stricken eyes, that were staring at him with worried ones of their own.

"That uh, wis mah daughter..." [That uh, was my daughter] "Kerrianne?" Gemma asked while holding onto Clay's arm. Chibs nodded and continued, "Aye. She said that th' IRA murdurred her mither 'n' ur comin' efter her 'n' mah sister Cait. Ah tellt thaim whaur tae go, bit ah hae tae git thaim oot o' Ireland!" [Yeah. She said that the IRA murdered her mother and are coming after her and my sister Cait. I told them where to go, but I have to get them out of Ireland]

Clay spoke up, "We will call in our transports and have them get shipment out for you and a few other brothers we can spare." He looked around at all the patched members who were nodding their head in acceptance of the suggestion knowing Chibs needed to go.

"How th' hell am ah suppose tae git thare in less than 4 days? By thaen thay cuid be fuckin' deid! [How the hell am I supposed to get there in less than 4 days? By then they could be fucking dead] He started pacing the floor and running his hands through his hair, "FUCK!" He yelled as he grabbed an abandoned beer bottle and threw it, shattering it against a wall.

"How about 10 hours?" The calm and gentle voice piped up making everyone turn to its owner. She was standing there off to the side by Juice. "What are you talking about darlin'?" Jax asked as Kitty was nervously biting her lip because everyone was staring at her. "Well, 10 hours give or take a few. I mean it does take a few minuets to get to the airfield after all." She started rambling and avoiding eye contact.

"KitKat, what do you mean?" Juice asked while reaching out to touch her arm to give her a little comfort cause he knows all too well how it feels to be put on the spot like they just did her. "Oh uh, well I can take you to Ireland in my private jet..."

It was so quiet a silent fart could be heard if one was let off. There was a collective arrangement of opened mouths and dropped jaws at her suggestion. "You have a private fucking jet?" Tig asked a little too over exerted and had to sit down. It was like his body wasn't sure if he should be happy and excited or if he was totally surprised and pissed by the knowledge.

Kitty nodded her head, "Well yea..." She started then huffed and crossed her arms, "Seriously, what part of 'filthy stinking rich' don't you guys comprehend?" She pursed her lips in annoyance.

She was suddenly caught of guard when she was being wrapped up in some strong arms with the aroma of leather, alcohol, smoke and some faint earthy cologne wafting into her nose. "In the name of the lawd, bless ye. A luv ye sae much. A dinnae ken how ah ever repay ye!" [In the name of the lord, bless you. I love you so much. I don't know how I'll ever repay you]

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

After getting everything figured out, Chibs had decided that he needed to go alone. Not cause of some pride in thinking he needed to do it alone cause it was his daughter. No, he figured it would just be easier for just one person to sneak into Ireland under the IRA's nose and get them out before anyone was the wiser.

Of course Kitty had to go because it was her plane but Chibs didn't mind, those who did were clearly showing either angry or worried expressions... aka Juice, Jax, Opie and Happy. This wasn't anything new for Kitty, in fact its not the first time shes been to Ireland, but they didn't need to know all that.

They decided that since it was just the two of them that they could fit bikes on the plane so that they had some form of transportation once they got there. She said she would purchase two high end fully loaded random motorcycles in case anything happened to the bikes, they weren't their babies. Chibs wasn't really happy about riding a different bike but the thought of losing his didn't settle any better, in fact it didn't settle at all so he gave in to Kitty's suggestion.