The watcher

Previously on "Hardin Love":

At Club Raven, Hardin admits his true feelings for Tessa, Sky saves Victoria from being taken advantage of, and Victoria kissed Sky in a limo.

The limo finally arrived at Sky's house. It was very large, and had a pathway to a garden in the front. But Victoria was used to the wealth, so it didn't surprise her that much.

Victoria: I didn't know you lived in a mansion

Sky: I don't like to brag about it

They both walked inside

It looked even bigger from the inside. Multiple rooms, bathrooms and useless rooms that nobody really needs. But again, Victoria was used to it all.

Victoria followed Sky up a very large staircase up to her room. 

Sky's room was a gray color, with lot's of posters of "The beatles", Post Malone, and "American Horror Story", Sky's door was painted on, it had the words in yellow that said: "Fuck Bitches, Get Money", and the background was just black. Her room was different, but weirdly enough, Victoria was drawn to it.

Victoria sat on Sky's bed and took a deep breath in.

Victoria: I like your room

Sky: do you?

Sky sat next to Victoria

Victoria: "I do" she smiled

Sky noticed Victoria looking at one of her posters

Sky: Do you like American Horror Story?

Victoria: Yeah, i watch it all the time, I'm on season 9

Sky: Do you want to watch?

Victoria: Yeah, i'm on episode 2 

Sky turned on Netflix, and started episode 2

Victoria randomly blurted out," You know, i have a step-mom"

Sky: Really? You don't talk about her

Victoria: Well, truth is, i hate her. And i don't hate anybody, but she... she's... the reason my dad drinks so much. He never really used to drink, not heavily, and she just had to keep handing him drinks. Probably because when he's drunk, he hands her money, so much money, but it's also when he hurts me. 

Sky: Money?

Victoria: Yeah, that's all she wants from him. His money. She doesn't actually want to be with him, she only got with him because he's well off.

Sky: She doesn't have money herself?

Victoria: She spends it all. Clothes, Jewelry, and just random, useless things. I guess she doesn't want to keep spending her own money anymore, so she found my dad.

Sky: Why don't you tell him?

Victoria: He won't listen to me. He might as well be blind.

Sky: I'm so sorry.

Victoria: It's okay, it's not your fault. It just feels good to rant. Do you want to talk about anything?

Sky: Well, i guess there's one thing...

Victoria: Your secret is safe with me

Sky: I'm just always alone. i hate being this lonely. But there's nothing i can do. For the longest time, i didn't have friends, and i barely had family to spend time with or just talk to. Until i met Tessa, who i'm so thankful for. But when i come back from school, it's the same. 

Victoria: What about your parents?

Sky: No. They're always gone. On business trips, or meetings, just basically anywhere but home.  And since i'm an only child, i have nobody here for me at home.