Hardin's Party

The next day at school Tessa was running late. She was speed walking to her next class when she saw Hardin in the hallway. She decided to tell him her decision for the party invite now. She quickly ran to Hardin and said " By the way, Its a yes!" and kept running to class. Hardin didn't have time to reply.

 Suspiciously, Victoria's minions had over heard Tessa. She shut her locker and walked straight to Victoria's locker.

It was the end of school and Tessa was getting picked up. She thought she heard somebody yell her name but didn't think much of it, so she got in the car and drove off. When she arrived at home, Tessa started picking out her outfit. It was a skin tight, red dress that had a deep V front. It showed off her curves like an hourglass. She then put on these black heels. Tessa painted her nails a bold red color. She decided she would do her makeup, she did a smokey eye with mascara and slapped on a matte red lipstick. Tessa looked stunning and she made sure of it. She texted Hardin:

Tessa: Hey, i'm about to head out in like 5 minutes, can't wait to see u there! 

Hardin quickly responded back

Hardin: see u there ;)

As she read the text message, she put on a nice smelling perfume and a necklace her Dad had given her. Tessa was anxious, but this school year was a new her. And she wanted to be confident. She quickly did her hair and walked out the door. It took her about 5 seconds to arrive at Hardins party but she got there. She knocked on the door, "I'm so stupid, it's a party" Tessa said in her head. She opened the door and walked in.

There was A LOT of people, much more than she expected. She headed to try and find the kitchen. She wondered where Hardin was. She saw Victorias minions laughing at her, so she went upstairs, assuming Hardin was upstairs. She looked in all the room, and finally, down the hall was the final room to check in. It had a "DO NOT ENTER" sign on the door. She laughed, and knew it was his. She heard footsteps, so she knew he was inside. She opened it, and she couldn't believe what she saw, Hardin was standing there, with Victoria, they were kissing. Tessa felt sick, she slammed the door and ran downstairs. She opened the door to leave and it was pouring rain outside. But she looked behind her and Hardin was chasing after her, she didn't want to talk to him. She was angry, and hurt. She ran out in the rain, except she didn't go home, she just ran and ran, wherever her feet took her. In the street, she paused and looked behind her, Hardin was running, trying to catch up to her. Tessa couldn't keep it in anymore, she started crying and yelled "STOP FOLLOWING ME!" and continued to run away.

Hardin stopped. He looked down at his feet, ashamed. He was mad, at himself. He was left behind. In the street, standing there alone. In the pouring rain. He screamed and yelled, but it didn't fix anything.