After-Math

It was a long trip back to school. Everybody's eyes were still on Tessa. Hardin was sitting alone in the back of the bus, and Victoria sat with one of her minions. Tessa was asleep for most of the ride back to school but she felt the constant stares of Hardin. She didn't want to give him any attention, so she ignored him and would brush it off. She could feel the tension in the air. Every now and then, Sky would mumble under her breath, but Tessa was too tired to ever ask what she was saying.

When they finally got to the school parking lot, everybody got in their cars and drove home. Thank god it was the weekend so they could sleep off the fatigue they all had. Tessa got on the back of Sky's motorcycle and they drove off to Tess's house.

Sky dropped Tessa off.

Tess: Thanks for the ride, i'll see you at school.

Sky: Wait, i wanted to plan a party at Club Raven. You know, to get your mind off things.

Tess: I don't know, Sky. I'm not sure if i'm up for a party.

Sky: Come onnn, it'll be fun! I'll invite a few people, and Hardin won't be there. Along with Victoria and her minions.

Tessa: Fine. 

Sky: Cool! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8. Get some rest!

Tessa walked into her house and yelled:

Mom! I home now!

Tessa's mom ran over and hugged her

Amanda (Tessa's mom): Thank god you're okay! Do you want something to eat? What do you want? Drink some water.

Tessa grabbed a water bottle and sat down at the dinner table while Amanda made her a sandwich.

Amanda (Tessa's mom) How was the hectic camping trip? aside from almost drowning.

Tessa: Eh, after the whole dying thing, everything was just awkward.

Amanda: Tessa Davis, you did not die. 

Tessa: I mean, i almost did.

Amanda: You're breathing now, aren't you?

Tessa looked at her, "barely" she whispered.

Amanda: Finish your sandwich so you can go to sleep.

After a few minutes, she finished eating and went to her room.

She fell asleep and before she knew it, it was the next morning

"Did i sleep for that long?" Tess thought.

She got out of bed and planned her outfit for the party at club Raven. Then, she got a text from Sky.

Sky: Check your front porch.

Tessa: Why?

Sky: Just do it.

Tessa went downstairs and opened her front door.

She saw a small brown package and brought it to her room

She texted Sky:

Tessa: What is it?

Sky: Just open it.

Tessa cut open the package.

It was a box of crayons.

Tessa laughed and texted Sky again:

Tessa: lol, why'd you get me crayons?

Sky: Tessa, look inside the box of crayons.

Tessa opened the crayon box and saw a fake ID

Tessa smiled and looked closely at the information the ID had.