DADDYCHAN
WHAT
NOON?!!
THATS LIKE 14 HOUR SHIFTS
AHN JAEHYUN

ME
call me that one more time
see what the fuck happens
it's fine i get payed well which means i'll be out of here in no time

MUSCLEBIN
that's really not healthy :/

BABYLEE
it's really not, plus i'm assuming you don't take a lot of meal breaks

ME
guyyysss pls it's fine

WONPILLY
you and beck should come see us though

DADDYCHAN
what? 😳

ME
oh god uhm
well-

BABYLEE
YES i like this idea

ME
well i'll have to check my schedule- i mean i work every day

DADDYCHAN
why won't you just let me give you money ? :(

ME
because you're not my sugar daddy and i don't need it

DADDYCHAN
i mean i am your daddy 😉

BABYLEE
AAAAAA
NOOOO

ME
LEAVELEAVELEAVE
NOW

WONPILLY
PLEASE AHHH

MUSCLEBIN
oh dear god felix just stood up and SNATCHED HIS PHONE OUT OF HIS HANDS SMEHAJWJ

ME
LMAOOAOAO

-
christopher 🎧 is calling..

i adverted my gaze from the road to see chris was calling me. "hey beck, i'll call you later chris is calling me." i spoke, hitting answer on my phone.

"hello?" i asked, looking back at the road.

loud laughs and shuffles came from the other line before a deeper voice spoke. "JAE!!"

i winced at the loud boy, "damn felix why don't you say it a little louder i don't think CHINA heard you."

"oh so you're just as sarcastic as you are in the groupchat." he chuckled. there was some more shuffling before another voice came on. "hellooo~"

"hello?" i asked unsure, attempting to merge into traffic. "who's this?"

"woah you have a really nice accent..i'm hyunjin!" he giggled. his english was a little broken but it was adorable.

i practically screamed, accidentally swallowing the piece of gum in my mouth. "uhm h-hi! where's chris?" i asked.

there were three loud thumps followed by some inaudible yelling. "ohh he's uhm- he's in his room."

"is he really?" i chuckled.

"no~!" the boy giggled like a child, "we locked ourselves in the bathroom with his phone cause lix wanted to talk to you!"

my heart melted at him and his laughter. "ohh okay! what about?"

felix returned back to the line, "can you PLEEEASE come see us?" he whined. "like..just for a day."

i sighed, "dude, i work like all the time. i'd love to but i can't."

"ughh you're the worst!~" he pouted before hanging up abruptly.

i shook my head tiredly, pulling into the garage. my body felt like rubber and i was brutally exhausted. all i needed was a long, good night's sleep. when i stepped into the house, nobody was there. this wasn't too surprising considering my parents and sister went to sleep at 9 pm every single night, imagine.

i grabbed some chips from the cabinet and made my way up the stairs. my leg muscles felt as if they were being pulled too tight. i flopped onto my bed in exasperation, not even bothering to remove my clothes. i put on some tv and closed my eyes hazily, praying i'd fall asleep.

christopher 🎧 is calling..

UGHHH.

"hello?" i answered groggily.

"jae?" he sighed in relief, "hey."

my body shivered at his low voice "hi~ what're you doing up so late?"

he panicked slightly, totally ignoring my question. "did i wake you princess?"

"mm kind of, i'm so tired." i yawned, "and sore"

"please stop overworking yourself jae. why won't you just let me help?" chris sighed in frustration.

"i'm an adult, okay? i have to figure this out myself. please chris."

he groaned in frustration, throwing his head back. "fine jae, but at least get some more rest."

my cheeks flushed, my stomach doing summersaults as he spoke. "watch those sounds you're making, mister."

"or what?" the man smirked with satisfaction.

i cleared my throat, snapping myself out of whatever was going on in my head. "i'm sleepy, chan."

"mm me too." he added, "but i still have some work to do, want me to let you go?"

"noo~" i whined childishly, "아니~"
(no~~)

"okay okay!" chris giggled, placing his phone on the side table. "goodnight, jae."

i hummed contently at his words. "can you sing to me?"

"of course cutie, what song would you like?"

"hmm? on track?" i yawned once again. he began to sing the intro gently, sending me into a tired slumber. "night night channie~"

-