Chapter 4: Let Me Explain!

Start from the beginning

— "Dude, I don't like that face. What's your plan?" — Kevin asked.

— "Well I'll tell her the truth and I don't know. I just feel like I've put Priyanka through so much. I've hurt her in many ways and she doesn't deserve it. I think she'll be better off without me. And with Isabel, I don't worry about the future. Nothing actually matters." — Nick said still confused of his own feelings and his brothers, even more.

— "It's true, you and Priyanka have been through a lot: distance, breakup, hate, and you forgetting her. But Nick, you both conquered every single one of those things together. She's the person who stood at your side every day at the hospital." — Joe expressed.

— "Yeah, we had to beg her to leave and take some time for herself. She didn't want to leave your side." — Kevin added and Nick stayed in silence for some minutes analyzing it.

— "You're right. Priyanka is the one that have been with me all this time. She's the one I fell in love with. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I'll have to talk to Isabel to end this mistake." — he affirmed and his brothers agreed.

Meanwhile, Tom, Haz, Liv and Pri finally arrived to London where Harry picked them up and drove them to their house. When Tom opened the door, Nikki, Dom and Paddy were waiting at the front.

— "Welcome back!" — they exclaimed.

— "I'm so happy to see you, darlings. Liv, we were so worried. We are so happy to see you so healthy, besides that arm." — Nikki greeted them.

— "Thank you so much for caring about me." — Liv said hugging her followed by Priyanka.

— "Welcome to your third house." — Dom commented also hugging them while they smiled and thanked him.

— "And my favorite Holland!" — Olivia shouted before hugging Paddy.

— "I'm so happy to see you, Liv. I was so scared I was going to lose you." — he confessed and they separated.

— "You'll need more than that to get rid of me." — she joked.

— "I'm glad you're okay too, Pri." — Paddy mentioned and they hugged.

— "And a proper hello to my dear Harry." — Priyanka said and hugged Harry.

— "Hello again, girls." — he played along.

— "Hey, Harry!" — Olivia also did and hugged him too.

— "What's that wonderful smell?" — Priyanka asked and went to the kitchen where Sam was cooking one of his famous dishes.

— "Hello, Pri and Liv! So happy to see you!" — he exclaimed as he saw them walking in.

— "Same here, Sam!" — Liv responded.

— "If it's the Hollands' blessing doing his magic. Can't wait to try this." — Priyanka commented.

— "It's going to be done soon." — Sam told them.

Everyone helped setting up the table so they could all eat together again.

— "How have you been, girls? We know it's been tough weeks." — Nikki asked when they sat down.