"You're so beautiful," Harry whispered. "And I'm not just saying that." Blushing, I took off the leggings and could see Harry's breathing begin to pick up a little bit.

"You've never seen a girl before?" I teased, unbuckling his belt and tossing it on the floor with a clatter.

"Not like you," he smirked as I unbuttoned his pants and easily slid them off his legs.

"I'm probably not anything special compared to what you've seen, but this is all I got," I shrugged, fighting the urge to put my hands over my stomach.

"You're the most special, babe," he chuckled, kissing my forehead. Standing there awkwardly as he looked at me with tender eyes, I silently prayed he would know what to do next. I mean, I knew what to do next, but this wasn't any normal situation. This was Harry and he was special.

"I know you're nervous. I can feel your heart eating a million miles a minute," he whispered, touching our foreheads together and bumping my nose softly with his. "You're safe with me." His thumb and index finger lightly held my chin and his vibrant jade eyes met mine. Our lips met again and I pulled him closer to me, our bare stomachs now touching. Lightly pushing him back onto the bed, I climbed on top of him before he carefully rolled me onto my back. His kisses were like fires alighting every inch of my skin, burning with want. I opened my legs a bit so he could settle between them and his bulge was prominent against my thigh.

Goosebumps scattered across my torso as he placed kisses down it, stopping just at the top of my underwear before coming back up.

"Good God, Harry. Please," I begged, not able to take it anymore.

"What?" he asked, looking at me as if something was wrong.

"I want you to touch me."

"We are touching, babe," he chuckled.

"No," I sighed. "I mean touch me."

"But you said you didn't wan-"

"It doesn't count as sex if you don't stick it in. Fingers nor mouths are penises the last time I checked," I said, eager for him to just catch on. "Please Harry, I'm begging you." My body was buzzing with energy and adrenaline. Aching to feel his touch where it seemed I needed it- no, wanted it most. I wasn't a virgin by today's standards, but I was to his touch and it seemed I had never wanted anything more in my life until now.

"Are you sure?" he whispered, his eyes searching my for any hesitance. "I don't want to push you into anything."

"You're too thoughtful sometimes, Harry," I laughed. "Listen to me, babe. I want you to touch me. You're not forcing me into anything. I want you to see what you do to me." Guiding his hand toward my underwear and placing his palm and fingers flat against me, my eyes closed. I knew he could feel how hot and wet I was. I'd been like this since he'd started cooking and there was no way in hell I was turning back now. I waited for a few seconds and almost opened my eyes again until I felt him place a hot kiss on my neck and knew he was just as excited as I was.

As he kissed back down my torso again, I was speechless. Pulling my underwear down slightly, I felt him kiss my bikini line and slowly pull them the rest of the way down my legs. It was slightly cold until I felt his lips touch the inside of my knee, moving all the way up to my inner thigh, kissing both sides, I fought the urge to just shove his face where I wanted it. His breath washed over me and I clenched my teeth together, trying to be patient. Hearing a chuckle come from him, I cleared my throat.

"If you tease me anymore, I swear on all that is holy I will tease you ten times worse," I threatened, knowing he was about to burst in his boxers. Feeling his lips against me, my mouth opened. (I hate sexual terms, they make me feel so awkward and like asdfjdlah so, yeah.)

"Holy shit," I breathed as his tongue worked against me and my fingers knotted in his hair. Every nerve in my body was tingling, it was like he had thrown gasoline onto the embers that had been simmering inside me, now a full blown blaze. His long middle finger teased my entrance before slowly dipping inside and working together with his mouth.

"Fuck." I bit my lip to keep from being too loud. I was always nervous about being too loud or too quiet. Feeling a second finger enter I thought I was going to come right then.

"Yes baby, yes. Yes," I moaned, my breathing picking up. Opening my eyes and looking down at him, my free hand clutched the comforter.

"Oh my fuck, yes!" I yelled as he moved his tongue and fingers faster together and I rolled my hips against him. He smirked, only slowing for one second.

"Harry, I'm gonna come," I breathed, my eyes closing at the familiar feeling rising through me.

"Come for me, beautiful," he murmured, his fingers seeming to move faster until his mouth rejoined them.

"Oh my God, ba-by," I grunted as my release roared through me, my hand pulling on his hair. "Yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck.,Yes. Fu-ck." Only, he didn't stop, he merely slowed his pace and I couldn't stop shaking. Removing his fingers from me, he put both of his hands on my knees to keep my legs from closing. Finally letting go after my second orgasm, I rolled onto my side, still slightly shaking. My breathing was labored, and a sleepy smile spread across my face.

"You taste so good," he breathed, sucking on his fingers and looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were so good with your mouth and your hands?" I chuckled sitting up, my eyes slowly blinking.

"Didn't feel to bring it up until it was absolutely necessary," he grinned cheekily as I stood up, searching for my underwear.

"Well, now it's my turn to return the favor," I smiled pulling my underwear up my legs and climbing on top of him.