I cry

The girl in the side is Elizabeth

Elizabeth's POV

*BEEEP BEEEP!*
I groan and reach over to snooze my alarm clock. I roll out of bed and shiver as my bare feet meet the cold hardwood floor. I push my self off my mattress and limp a little soar because of my daily beating yesterday. I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I scoff at my reflection "ew" I murmur. I get dressed in a long sleeve light grey sweater and pull on some ripped skinny jeans. I leave my hair straight and apply light eyeliner and mascara. I walk out of my room and grab my bags and walk out the door "bye mom!" I yell "shut up!" I hear my abusive mother yell back. I shake my head and start to walk to school.

*at school*
I stand Infront of the front entrance "here goes another day of hell." I say and walk in. I walk down the hall ways earning some stares and snickers of the usual school preps. I heard towards my locker trying to avoid taylor and his friends aka my bullies. I get to my locker and open it up only for tons of notes to fall out. I drop to my knees and gather all the notes in my hand. I see one a little out of reach. I lean over to get it and someone steps on my hand "ow hey!" I yelp. I look up to see taylor. "please don't hurt me" I whimper. "Oh no Hun I can't do that we already have it scheduled." he says and smirks at me. He kicks my stomach and I wince and groan in pain cameron then comes in and punched me in the face. I feel tears start to stream down my face "aww look she's crying such a baby." aaron scoffs and scolds me. They all laugh and walk off.

** ding ding ding**

The bell signals schools over and I run to my locker and grab all my stuff. I run home and sprint up the stairs to my room. Today's the day I'm doing this. They have bullied me and told me to kill myself for three years. Now they are getting what they want. I start to sob uncontrollably.I grab my blades,pills and a rope. I cut a few times and don't bother to clean them. I get a chair and tie the rope.

Taylor's POV

I don't know why I bully Elizabeth. I have had a crush on her forever . I guess I bullied her cause I knew she would never like me back. I decided on following her home to apologize. I see her walk into her house. I walk up to the old rickety door and walk in. nobody was here but Elizabeth. I hear someone sobbing so I follow the sound and it leads me to a bedroom. I open the door.

Elizabeth's POV
I get ready to step off the chair but then I realize I need to right a note. I get down and go to my desk and pull out a piece of paper and write

Dear mom,family,bullies,

I have to thank you mom. before you became abusive you were the best mom ever I know you love me you are just in grief because of dad's death. Family, I never really knew any of my family but I love you. Lastly bullies , you finally get what you want I'm gone by the time you read this but taylor I have a crush on you. Cameron I wish I got to know you you would have been a good friend I think. But I'm gone now I wanted you taylor to be happy so here you go. Goodbye
Sincerely Elizabeth.

I walk back over to the chair and put my neck in the loop and take a deep breath. I freeze. the door just opened...

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Sooo first chapter!!! What do you think? I know it's kind of short 😭😭