Blake x Male reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

Blake: Sure. I don't really mind.

He grabbed the book and opened it. He started to read it. I took a drink from my cup and the reason why I'm here came back to me. I started to feel bad and something told me to talk to (Y/N) about it.

Blake: Hey (Y/N). Can I talk to you about something?

He looked up from the book and stared at me.

(Y/N): Sure. What is it?

I took in a deep breath. I took off the bow from my head and showed him my cat ears.

(Y/N): You're a Faunus.

Blake: You hate me now, don't you?

(Y/N): No, not really.

I looked at him shocked.

Blake: You don't?

(Y/N): I don't care what people are. The only thing I care about is who they are like. Are you ashamed to be a Faunus?

Blake: Yeah, I always wear a bow on my head to hide my ears. You know how people treat Faunus, so I wanted people to see me as a person and I'm scared that my team will hate me now.

(Y/N): You shouldn't be ashamed to show who you really are. I'm pretty sure your team will still like you. Plus, those ears look really cute on you.

I started to blush and I let my cat ears down.

Blake: Do you really think that?

(Y/N): Of course.

He called me cute. Maybe he has feelings for me. I started to get a little excited from the thought. I tried to put my bow back on, but (Y/N) stopped me.

(Y/N): You should be yourself.

He smiled at me and I blushed more. I put my bow in my pocket.

Blake: Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problem.

(Readers POV)

It felt nice to help Blake. She seemed really appreciative of my help. I continued to read the book and I noticed that Blake was just staring at the book.

(Y/N): Do you want to read it together?

She didn't answer. She just got up and sat right next to me. I gave a light chuckle and we started to read the book together.

(Y/N): Excuse me Blake, but I have to use the restroom.

Blake: Ok, I'll save you your spot.

I got up and went to the restroom.

(Blake's POV)

I looked over and I saw (Y/N) leave, perfect. I looked around to make sure no one was watching. I grabbed a little special drug from my pocket and I putted it in (Y/N)'s drink. I waited for him to return. When he returned, he sat back down and he continued to read. I waited for him to take a drink. He eventually reached for his cup and he took a sip. I smiled to myself, knowing that my plan is going to plan.

(Y/N): Wow, I'm feeling a little weird.

Blake: Why do you say that?

(Y/N): I'm feeling light headed. I think I need to rest.

He passed out on the table. I smiled again and I picked him up. I had a certain place we could go to. I grabbed the book so me and my love could read it later.

(Time skip)(Readers POV)

I woke up with a pain in my head. I looked to see I was in a bed. I looked around to see I wasn't in a room I recognized. It had one bed, a desk, and no windows. I heard the door open and Blake walked in.