11

May 3rd 8 weeks until disaster

Wyatt POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaeden has sports classes!? Well what he doesn't know is that I already picked my classes so I know what sports classes are. I honestly would have never guessed but really, is he gay!? There's no way he is, he just doesn't seem like that type. I walk into his walk in closet to grab my shoes (he told me he put them there) and marvel the rainbow painted walls. He must really like lucky charms. I walk past his desk and look up at the poster above it that read "IM GAY AND PROUD" in rainbow letters and smile. He's such a good person, supporting the gays that are being mistreated- of course I'm not gay though- in this world. I go to walk away but stub my toe on the chair, which shook the desk and made pink pastel nail polish fall and break. I curse under my breath and bend down to hold my throbbing toe, "God give me a sign to tell me what my angels sexuality is-!" I cut off as I realize I just called him my angel. I glance to the left and see a sign that read "I LIKE GUYS" hung up on the inside of his desk.

I sigh and stand up, I look at the mess of nail polish on the floor and put my hand on the gay poster and lean, maybe this all means som- the door gets slammed open and Finn stands there. "Hey man, aren't we gonna do the bet?", I smile and quickly clean up the nail polish mess and grab my phone. "Let's go!", I then follow Finn out the door and close it, then we walk to Finn's room. He opens the door and on the bed I see a twister box, a pack of weed and a bottle of vodka. I step into the room and smirk at the vodka, "your on"

Four updates???

RunawayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara