Chapter 2

I DON'T OWN THE HUNGER GAMES SUZANNE COLLINS DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peeta pov

(Present)

Right now I'm walking down the narrow grey hallway on my way to the training room. Stupid president Coin wont let me go on the mission to get Katniss because apparently I'm not fully recovered and haven't had enough training. I'm training now because I'm hoping that I will be able to go help get her, but at the same time I don't want to because when i told Coin my demands which included amity for all victors I asked if I would be able to go. I didn't demand it because I had a feeling that she would say that I was not ready and I didn't want that to take time of of her getting back. Anyways she told me it would take at least 5 months for me to go on a mission like that but I'm training anyways.

When I get to the training room I start at the weights I lost quite a lot of my strength I'm the Games. After about 40 minuets I make my way to the weaponry then take a water break and sit on the bench.

"Hey." I snap my head around and see Finnick. We are actually pretty good friends. Maybe its because were both going through the same thing seeing as Annie is in the Capital too.

"Hey" I say and we sit in silence for a bit.

"We are going to get them back you know." I say stating it as a fact instead of a question.

He sighs, "Yea, i know. I am just worried to find out what condition they are in."

I know what hes talking about. Snow doesn't just leave someone in a cell and wait when he knows they have answers, your lucky if he kills you.

Annie has a shot she went a little crazy after her games and which means no one would tell her about the plan because they knew that she may have an episode and let it spill. Snow knows this so he might just leave her in a cell with little food and water but Katniss... I shake my head trying to get the thought to go away and realize Finnick is snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Whar?" I ask.

He looks at me quizzingly, "You kind of spaced out there" he says looking concerned. I know that he was thinking that I was having one of my break downs that cause me to become unattached to the things going on around me because I can't stop thinking about the things that are happening to Katniss. Finnick gave me a rope to tie knots on to help and it does but sometimes it just sometimes it just happens too fast.

"Yeah, sorry I'm fine." I say and give him a half heart-ed smile trying to reassure him.

I can tell he doesn't believe me but decides to drop it.

I say goodbye and walk back to my compartment change and lay in my black sheeted bed.

Right when I am about ti fall asleep someone barges into my room...

Hi, its me again sorry if there are any spelling mistakes i hope u liked it comment and follow :) :D

I DON'T OWN THE HUNGER GAMES SUZANNE COLLINS DOES!!

thx for reading 😊

-Emma 💜💚

Love Never Ends On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara