I smiled and it became a laugh.

"You're too excited for a party? How low can you be, hyung?" I teased him. He pouted.

"Shut up! I just miss parties!" he defended.

"Oh? Or are you trying to find someone else now? You're ready?" I asked. He pouted more.

"I'm your brother, I know both of us are hooked with that siblings," he said, he sounds hopeless.

Mashiho broke up with Junkyu when Haruto came home in Japan. Junkyu told me Mashiho fell out of love since long ago... which I think was not true. But I know I will prolong my brother's agony if I'll keep stirring hope in him. He was broke when I was broke too... but he chose to focus on my pain and helped me recover which made him forget about his own pain and broken heart.

"Hey, stop spacing out," he snapped on me.

"Jae told me to convince you to come later, let's go together okay? Please?" he pleaded. I nodded my head, I have a good reason to go because it will make my brother happy... at least.

Jaehyuk became one of the most successful doctors, he was wise enough to build his own clinic and it has three branches, since then he knows what he wants and now I can't help not to be proud of the person he became.

My eyes roamed around, people who attended the party are all professionals— doctors, attorneys, professors, CEOs and businessmen.

I saw Hyunsuk waving his hand, they are all already in the table. Junkyu went to the comfort room for awhile.

I waved back at them. I greeted some people I know through my way.

"You're so handsome, Professor Park!" some commented, I was shy to hear them say that and bowed down my head.

"Woah! Even among the professionals here you got some fans, huh. I envy you, Professor Park!" Yedam teased me.

"Stop it, hyung. Stop calling me that way," I told him. They laughed.

It's a big party, I don't know if Jaehyuk is just too rich now that his simply party looks too extravagant.

"Didn't you bring someone?" Hyunsuk whispered at me. I frowned.

"What do you mean? I'm not seeing anyone, hyung," I laughed a little.

"Hmmm, in case," he said, his words are hanging but I just shrugged it off. We were busy talking about life experiences when Junkyu came looking nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. All of them were staring at each other, looking like they know something I don't know.

"I am, Woo. But can you promise me that a all throughout the party you won't get angry at me?" he sounds suspicious.

"Huh? I promise we're here to enjoy, okay?" I just answered.

Jaehyuk came out in his black suit.

"Good evening everyone, I'm grateful you came. But I need to announce something," he paused. I looked at Junkyu, Yedam and Hyunsuk, they are trying to avoid my gaze meanwhile Junghwan was just there smiling at me.

"This party is not really for me, it is for a friend who came back from Japan,"

I couldn't feel my body at that moment. I froze and my heart is in a great panic.

"I know everyone of us knows him," he added.

I'm trembling. I was caught off guard.

"Please welcome, Watanabe Haruto!"