'She took my first kiss...' You thought disappointed since you were really hoping to save that kiss for someone you liked, I mean you like blue but only in a friendly way since you just met her.

Suddenly You heard a few splashes I the water before You got pulled out of your thought...literally.

"Ah-"

S P L A S H

you were pulled down on the deepest parts of the lake by your sprained ankle.

You yelp but got quickly reminded you were underwater and was running out of air.

When you felt the thing on your angle let go of you, you tried your best to quickly swim up. Yet you were stopped by a-

'A tail?' You thought confused as the dark blue tail wrapped itself more on your lower body to prevent you from swimming up.

your eyes follow the tail until you were face to face with the male siren from earlier. He had a muscular frame with a strong jaw line.

His skin was smooth to the touch and a bit soft which was kind of surprising since he had a few scales attached to them. He had pink plump lips which looked very kissable. But what really caught your attention was his eyes..

Even though they were a light turquoise color they still showed some kind of darkness in them. kind of like what a killer would look at you before stabbing you in the chest with a knife multiple times.

But within those dark enchanting eyes were sparks of curiosity and innocence. You could honestly get lost in those pares of eyes but unfortunately you were really running out of air.

You moved your legs frantically ignoring the pain from your ankle as you tried to free yourself from his tail, you kept pushing his body away from you feeling slightly lightheaded from the lack of air.

He only glared at you before grabbing your hands tightly stopping you from your poor attempt to push him away.

You hissed feeling his grip tightened, you felt his sharp nails dug deeper on the flesh of your hands making it bleed out.

Losing the bit of hope you have left to live, you stopped struggling and just stared at the siren who clearly wants you dead.

He expected you to glare at him with hatred or for you to beg him for his mercy on your life..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yet you didn't..

You only flashed him a small smile with soft and gentle eyes.

He could clearly see the pain in them but it was the look a loved one will give you when you ask them if they were hurt. It was a look that tells him she was gonna be okay and to not worry about her..

..the look his mother gave him before she died..

His eyes widen and subconsciously loosen his grip on her bleeding hands.

He flinched when he felt her warm hand cup his cheek gently, kind of like she was treating him like glass.

He was shocked, confused and dumbfounded. Shouldn't she had punched or hurt him so he can let her go? She was a human so why was she so gentle..so calm.. Even though she was literally dieing. He was killing her but..she just floats there accepting it with open arms.

'I guess I won't be able to make your wish come true...I'm sorry' she thought disappointed in herself for not keeping her promise, a second letter her lungs begged for air and the human girl couldn't take it anymore.

She gasp letting the water flow inside of her.

When everything goes black

*~*~*~*

A

annndd..here! I am gifting you all with a chapter three- with a cliffhanger!!

Yay :D

Hope you liked the chapter at least

Peace✌🏿✌🏽✌🏾✌🏻✌🏼