Seahorse?

A week later

Harry was allowed discharge 3 days ago. His wound is now healing, although he still has little bruises and pain here and there, but Harry is a tough boy and Louis definitely will take a good care of his beautiful boyfriend.

Harry is now staying with Louis, as happy as a young living couple should be. Louis helps Harry to gain back his strength and eventually Harry manages to overcome his trauma slowly.

Louis and Harry just love spending their precious time together on the lazy Sunday night, cuddling and kissing on the bed. Now Louis is on his laptop, doing some works while Harry is scrolling down his social medias with Lucas is curling up on his lap.

"Lou?" Harry puts his head gently on Louis' shoulder, and a soft kiss is quickly placed on his curls.

"Yes babe?" Louis' attention is back to his laptop, but not for a long time after Harry wiggles his phone over his face.

"Look at this!"

Louis runs his eyes on Harry's phone, which is showing an instagram account of some random girl.

"Hmm?" Louis furrowed his brows and stares at Harry. The boy has a wide smile on his face.

"Look! She's Ashley Graham! The famous model!"

"And?"

"And she's pregnant!"

"Yeah, I can see that," Louis turns his head back to his laptop and continues to do his work. It's normal for women to be pregnant. What's so special?

Then he realizes that Harry just keeps silent and has a pout on his face. So he turns to Harry again.

"Harry?" The curly boy makes more pout with his lips, which of course makes Louis chuckles by the cuteness.

"Baby, what's with that long froggy face hmm?" He gently rubs Harry's curly hair and places it behind his ear.

With his glistening eyes, Harry says, "I want to get pregnant too,"

Louis' eyes widen and his attention is fully on Harry now, he gulps silently. "You want to what?"

"I mean, look at Ashley's belly, so cute! I want to have that baby bum too," Harry taps on his phone's screen with of course, a long pout on his face.

"Baby, you know that's possible, we men can't get pregnant,"

"No! Male can get pregnant too!"

"No we're not?"

"If male seahorses can give birth to their babies, so do I, I can do this! There's still hope!"

"W-what?" Louis has his mind blank. What is going on in this curly boy's head right now? Seahorses? Really? So what am I now? A daddy seahorse? And why even should I have to think about this? At this point Louis doesn't know anymore whether Harry is just playing or he is actually really an innocent boy.

"I think you had too much internet for today, babe," Louis takes the phone from Harry's hand and turns off his laptop. "Let's go to sleep now yeah?" and he takes Lucas from Harry's lap, placing him on his own little bed at the corner of the room.

There's still a little pout on Harry's lips, but then disappear after Louis place a kiss there. They're cuddling until Harry finally dozed off on Louis' chest while the smaller boy plays with Harry's curls. Louis placed a long kiss on Harry's forehead before he reaches out for Harry's phone from the nightstand and unlocks it.

He scrolls down Harry's instagram account that he just created and of course his timeline is full with baby pictures and videos. Louis smiles and he kisses Harry's forehead again, because his boyfriend is just too cute. Then he go the web browser and his eyes widen when he sees Harry's browsing history.

I want to get pregnant so bad what should I do?

How to make my boyfriend put a baby in my tummy?

Easy way to get pregnant

Do men really can get pregnant?

Fun fact: Male seahorses can give birth!

Cute baby bum pictures please

Louis gulps a big lump on his throat. Now he knows where did his boyfriend get the idea about daddy seahorse from.