Safe Place

It's raining outside and the weather is just perfect for cuddles, as Harry thought, he snuggles more into Louis' neck, he tries his best to small himself, curving so that he can fit on Louis' chest.

He nuzzles his nose on Louis' chest, whines softly and somewhat it attracts Louis to kiss his curls, inhales the strawberry scented hair.

"Lou? Are you awake?" Harry mumbles against Louis' chest, and Louis hums in response, eyes still closed, too comfy to move.

"Do you know that I have a safe place in this house?" Harry is now looking up, only to see those piercing blue eyes.

"Oh do you now?" Louis replied lazily while stroking Harry's hair.

"Uh huh, and guess where?"

"Do we have to do this?"

"Yessss," Harry whined and he mushes his face on Louis' chest. Louis feels super lazy but he responded to Harry anyway because he is so whipped.

"Alright, alright, umm, let see. Toilet?"

"Umm? No!"

"Kitchen?"

"Try again,"

"Living room?"

"Nuh uh,"

"Playroom?"

"Nope--wait, what? Do we really have playroom?!" Harry gasped and he quickly gets up from the cuddling. Louis laughs and he ruffles Harry's curls.

"I'm joking baby. So where is it your safe place then?"

"Hmmm," Harry puts his head back on Louis chest, "Here," and snuggles more on it.

"My chest?"

"Yes your chest is my safe place," he places a soft kiss there.

"So am I a fortress now?" Louis chuckles as he gently rubs Harry's back.

"Mine only," Harry giggles and he hides his face on Louis' neck and Louis instantly kisses his hair. Louis feels so lucky to have Harry by his side. Harry has changed his life a lot and he knows everything will get much better day by day with Harry.

"You know what Harry, sometimes I can't really concentrate with my work. I've been thinking about you a lot and always," Louis strokes Harry's hair gently and kisses his nose.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry," Harry pouts which ends up he got a kiss from Louis.

"No you didn't do anything, I mean, you actually did something to me, but in a good way,"

Harry's emerald green eyes are sparkling and shining, and Louis stares them with full of adoration, like he wants to stay there forever.

"I get so lost inside your eyes, would you believe it?"

Harry giggles and he hides his face on the crook of Louis' neck again, a lovely kiss is placed on his forehead.

"I will miss you so bad," Harry pouted.

"So don't go. Stay for the night?"

"I wish I could, but you know how my father is,"

Louis rolls his eyes, "When can I come to your house and meet him formally?"

"I-I Don't know, maybe some day?"

"Harry I want the world to see you be with me, I want everyone to know that you're mine, hmm?" Louis takes Harry's hand and kiss it softly.

"I know, I want that too, but,"

"It's okay baby, we will do that when you're ready yes?"

"I'm sorry,"

"Hey, you don't have to say sorry. I can wait, and I know that time is actually coming, soon, not much longer, I can feel it,"

Harry smiles and he is so blessed to have an understanding boyfriend like Louis.

"Thank you,"

—————*************————

Later that day

After he arrived at his mansion from Louis', Harry makes dinner like he usually did for the rest of his family. But he can't see anyone in the dining or living room. So he decided to look for them in their rooms. It was Harry's job to do.

He goes to Danielle's and Briana's room, but they are not in there. Harry thinks that they're probably eating outside so he makes his way to his step father room instead, where he accidentally overheard a conversation.

"So do you understand what you have to do, Briana?" Harry heard Simon's voice.

"Yes father, crystal clear. That's easy," Briana said before he heard Danielle complains,

"But it's still unfair tho, why does Briana is the one who's gonna get married to the Tomlinson but not me?"

Harry's eyes widen in the mentions of the Tomlinson family, his heart is racing. Going to get married to who? He can't help himself but listening more to the conversation.

"Danielle, your turn will come, right now your sister has to get married first,"

"Ha-ha, I'm more feasible to do this, am I right sis?" Briana mocked.

"Shut up Bri!"

"Enough both of you, remember Briana, you're not only have to get married to Jay's son, Louis, but you're also have to take over their business within 3 months,"

Harry is still standing behind the door, with shaking cold hands. What on Earth did he just heard?

"How many time do I have to tell you, father, I totally understand. Plus, it will be piece of cakes, Louis will definitely fall for me, I know he has a feeling for me as well," Briana said as he flips her hair.

"Very good then,"

Harry's eyes become glassy and he suddenly feels that he unable to breathe properly. He quickly pushes his back against the wall and covers his mouth. Simon really wants his daughter to get married to Louis. He didn't hear it wrong.

His tears are finally rolled down his cheeks. When he just got to feel the happiness, bad things happen. When he just wanna feel the love, someone is taking it away from him. Just why? Harry cries all he wants because life is just unfair for him. Does a poor boy like him is not deserved to be loved or to be in love?