Chapter 15

Brianna's p.o.v

I drove to the beach and set everything up, I was early so I took pictures of the ocean.

???: why are you here so early?

I turned around and seen Bruno, he looked like he hasn't slept.

Me: I just came to get some good pics.....what about you?

Bruno: just to clear my head.

I nodded and took pictures of the sky and the ocean.

Bruno: (sighs) Jessica was cheating on me......and we broke up.

I looked at him and started laughing.

Me: (smiles) See? Karma is a b****, you had a good woman and could've still had her but you never got over your cheating girlfriend.......now look at you.

I scoffed and kept taking pictures, and I felt Bruno coming towards me.

Bruno: Brianna, I'm truly sorry. Baby I promise I didn't mean to hurt you.

I sighed and let the camera hang around my neck.

Me: that's the thing Bruno, love may seem wonderful but can hurt like h***!

I looked at him, and just hugged him. He wrapped his arm's around me, his arm's went under my big sweater as he held me.

Me: I'm sorry that happened to you though Bru.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck and I rocked is from side to side.

We pulled back and looked into each other's eye's and we started leaning in, then someone cleared their throat, we pulled away and I seen everyone standing there with a smirk.

Me: (clears throat) okay um.....you ready to get started?

Presley: (smiles) were we interrupting something?

Me: no!, um y'all ready?

Eric: (smiles) yeah.

I smiled and I started to take their pictures, Eric held Cindiah from behind as they stood in the water and their hands were on her stomach....they looked so happy.

An Hour Later....

Me: (smiles) okay, my party for work is tomorrow and I would love it if you guy's would come.

Them: we'll be there!

I smiled and hugged them then went home to get ready.