Chapter 14

Brianna's p.o.v

I was talking with everyone when I had to use the bathroom, so I used the bathroom and washed my hands and when I walked out, Bruno was there.

Me: move.

Bruno: you've been ignoring me.

Me: duh.

Bruno: Baby I'm sorry I forgot all about her-

Me: 1: I'm not your baby 2: I don't want your sorry's 3: how do you forget about your girlfriend?......just get out the way Bruno.

Bruno grabbed my waist and he put us in the bathroom and locked the door.

Me: Bruno let me-

I got interrupted by his lips crashing on mine. I tried to push him away so he pinned my arm's above my head, I gave in and moaned, I still love this man but I don't want to get hurt again.

He pushed his tongue in my mouth, and i moaned then pushed him off as we were breathing heavy.

Bruno: please stop being mad at me....

Me: No! Tell me something, if we were together and I had a boyfriend and didn't tell you would you be mad?! You knew! You knew what I was going through!PLUS I GAVE YOU MY FREAK'N VIRGINITY BRUNO!!!!!

Bruno sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

Me: exactly.....I gotta go.

I walked past him and went downstairs

Me: (smiles) I'll see you guy's tomorrow at the beach okay?

They nodded and I went to my car.

I hate that i love him.

Bruno's p.o.v

I hit the wall and went downstairs.

Me: where did Jessica go?

Them: Don't know don't care.

I walked to my car and went home, I walked in my house and Geronimo was tied to a tree and he was barking like crazy, I untied him and he led me upstairs and I went in my room to see the sheets messed up. I heard the shower running so I went in the bathroom and seen Jessica having sex with some guy.

Me: WOW!!!!

They jumped and I threw a glass at the wall.

Jessica: baby let me explain-

Me: NO JUST LEAVE! DON'T TAKE NOTHING CAUSE I BOUGHT EVERYTHING! GET OUT!

Jessica: Bruno, i'm so sorry-

Me: I was crazy enough to pick you over Brianna?! She loved me not my credit card!

I hit the wall, realizing how stupid i was.

Me: GET OUT!

I tripped them as they ran out naked, I grabbed the water whose and sprayed them, Jessica screamed and hurried and drove off.

Me: SH**!

I went back inside and cleaned up throwing away my sheets.

I'm such an Idiot!