Chapter 9

Brianna's p.o.v

I was running away from my crazy ex as he had a gun.

Me: STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Next thing i know Bruno jumped in front of me as two shots were fired. He laid there bloody and motionless.

Me: NOO!

I woke up sweating and crying, Bruno woke up and held me

Bruno: What's wrong baby?

Me: He shot you Bruno!

Bruno: No baby, I'm still here.

He kissed me and picked me up, he ran our shower and stripped us. I stood under the water just thinking....

Is he coming back?

Bruno's p.o.v

I licked my lips as the water dripped down her beautiful body. I could still tell she was thinking about that dream, i grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, i moved her hair to the side kissing her neck.

Me: Babe I need you to relax, just breathe.

She nodded and leaned against me, she looked up at me and smiled, she just doesn't understand that the little things she does turns me on to the max!

Me: D*** it Brianna!

She looked at me confused as i lifted her up.

Me: if you smile again i'm gonna have to kiss you!

She laughed and i pushed her against the wall kissing her hard, she moaned as she played in my hair, she gasped as my friend sprang up almost going inside her.

She hesitated but she rubbed my carrot i groaned and she pulled her hand back, scared she did something wrong.

Me: no baby.....I need you to touch me.

I put her hand back and she looked in my eye's as she smiled, I buried my head in her neck groaning.

She kept rubbing and I started leaking, no woman has ever and I mean EVER made me leak! I pushed my body on hers and moaned as i rubbed the tip on her.

Me: are you sure?

Brianna: yea

I kissed her as i entered her, she whined and bit my lip lightly, i groaned she felt so good.

Me: (groaning) baby you feel so good

She moaned and I sat on the little seat type thing in the shower and she rode me.

Me: Baby, you gotta scream my name!

She shook her head no, i gripped her hair.

Me: say my name!

Brianna: Bruno.....

Me: wrong name!

I switched the position and she leaned on the wall, as i hit it from the back, she screamed as she came all over my chest.

Brianna: DADDY!!!!!

I smiled, and came inside her. I kissed her, and she smiled i helped her up and we washed each other up.

Me: (smiles) get dressed, i want to take you out.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Brianna: okay papi.

I groaned and gripped her waist.

Me: baby your turning me on.

She laughed and got ready as i went downstairs.

I seen the guy's standing there, they looked at me and smirked.

Phil: DADDY!!!!

Eric: Say my name baby!

I laughed at them and chased them until I saw my baby coming.