Chapter 13

A year later....

Brianna's p.o.v

Well....it's been a year. I only kept in contact with two people....Luca and Presley. Presley told me that Eric's wife is Cindiah is pregnant. So she wants me to come and take pictures for them since i'm a photographer, and with my stupid self I agreed so now I'm on my way to Eric's house with my camera crew.

Bruno's p.o.v

We all were at Eric's house with Cindiah waiting for the photographer.

Presley: She just texted me saying she's here.

We all got up and walked out. We seen a lot of people coming and I seen a beautiful woman there with a pink scarf around her neck, a gray long sleeve shirt, pink pants and gray heels. She told everyone what to do until she saw Presley, they smiled wide and ran to each other hugging and screaming.

Presley: (smiles) I missed you!

They hugged and she brought her up to us and Presley smiled.

Presley: y'all say hi!

Me: who is this?

The girl took her sunglasses off and i seen those beautiful Hazel eye's.

Us: Brianna?!

She just smiled and everyone ran and hugged her.

Me: Brianna, can we talk?

Brianna: (smiles) Eric, Cindiah....you guy's ready?

Them: yeah!

They all walked out and started taking pictures. Everyone was having an amazing time but Brianna kept ignoring me.

Later That Night....

We were all sitting down talking and laughing.

Eric: (smiles) Bri how long are you gonna be out here?

Brianna: a couple of weeks, I have a photo shoot and a party for work-

Cindiah: (smiles) are you gonna be here for our wedding?

Brianna: wedding?

Eric: yeah! We're getting married again for our anniversary.

Brianna: (smiles) aww! I'll be there!