chapter one

Rose pov

The boarding school looks like for elite kids so how the fuck did i get a chance here?!?!

Holy fuck!everyone is brought in by there  parents in big expensive cars.I know this since i have been sitting outside staring.Creepy i know but i had nothing else to do.

I just had to know what i will be dealing with for the rest of the year.

Am not complaining trust me am happy to be away from a home for once in my horrible life.

Fuck me! Where are my manners!!?Am Rose aged 16.A foster kid all my life, no family could cope with me so i moved around from one family to another alot.

The last one didn't end up well for me and the system decided to put me in this boarding school.

I go to the hall where we will be given our schedule and roommates.God please don't let me end up with a spoilt brat.I hate spoilt brats because they keep reminding me how horrible my life is.

"Rose Wood,kindly come pick your
W schedule,"the Secretary called me in a bored tone.

Who won't be bored attending to such kids who won't even pay attention to you. Since we got  here students have been talking to each probably about their holiday.

On my schedule i see thee name of my two roommates Gabriella Romans and Anna Romans.

"Hey you must Rose our new roommate,am Anna and that is my sister Gabs,"she says while pointing to a brunette haired girl .

One of Gabs friends must have seen her sister pointing towards them because she tapped her and they all looked in our direction.

I guess i won't be getting along with Gabs since her squad is giving me the bad vibes.

Why should i even care i won't last here long anyway.

"Rose!Rose! Anna's voice brought back to reality, let's go i show you our room then we can take the school tour later.

I nod while i follow her.Just be because she is nice to me doesn't mean i can trust her.I know those kind of people who befriend you to destroy you later i won't let my walls down with these people.

She tries engaging me in small talks but i let her know am tired   and we should this another time.

Please vote and leave comments below
Correct any grammar 😁

Looooove y'all mwaaaaa😘😘