The Show

I woke up with a heavy feeling around my neck. The necklace. These weren't normal necklaces, they were powerful.
"We're going up!" Sonata exclaimed and pulled me up. The necklace weighed me down, but suprisingly I felt nothing. Like it was made for me.

The lights focussed on us. My teal dress and necklace brightened with lights and shadows.
We sang. My voice was different... more stregthened and filled with power. Like I could control anyone... a white smile caught my eye. Ocean. I smiled as we begun the verse.
~~
Halfway through I realised something was wrong. The emerald mist wasn't special effects... it was coming from the students themselves. The necklaces sucked it in, giving more power. Everyone was arguing. I couldn't see Ocean.
I didn't care. I felt a rush of satisfaction as we finished our song.
I went down the stage with a happy Sonata and an anxious Adagio. I didn't notice the bright green eyes of everyone.
"Not enough..." Adagio mumbled.
I saw a glimpse of teal and aqua hair. I excused myself and ran towards Ocean.
"What are you doing? Wait, you don't even know what you're doing!" He exclaimed. The voice was angry... unlike him at all. "You're ruining the show! My band worked hard on this. I thought you would be supportive, but no. You waltzed up in here with your 'friends' and..." he turned away from me. His green eyes looked at the floor. Hang on, green? His eyes were teal!

"Fine then." I said in a small voice. I took tiny steps to Adagio and Sonata. I tapped Sonata on the shoulder.
I said, "Why is everyone acting-" "It's our necklaces, they take their negative energy from our songs, goes into here-" Sonata pointed at the pendant- "And gives us more power." she smiled as if this was a good thing.
"Oh, and you can't take your necklace off. It's permanent as long as the jewel is on there." Adagio added. "Are you ready to go?"
I looked at Ocean. He gave me a look as if to say, what-have-you-done and looked away. He hates me. Disappointment and sadness ripple through my body, but I stood straight.
"Yes..."
We left the building to arguments and broken hearts.
~~
"Here it is." Adagio said. "The portal to the land where we are most powerful... hold on to your pendants."
Sonata offered me her hand and we walked through, Adagio in lead. As it will always be.

Lol that sounded like the end of this book but nooooo.
WE TRAVEL TO EQUESTRIA AND MEET STARSWIRL THE BEARDED YAYYYYY lolwat
I actually got the motivation to write this😂
Well I'll update soon but I'll still leave a cliffhanger. HERE IT IS

I saw two strange creatures. One blue, one orange. They had a jewel embedded in their chests... like on the pendants. I look down and I see a purple version of the creature. "Siren amulets." The orange one, Adagio said. "We found a third one so we gave it to you."
I saw multicoloured ponies down below. Some with horns, some with wings, some with none.
No one- nopony saw us. We glided to the beach and sat on the rocks. We sang. The effect came almost instantly...